Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Naomi is billed as highly athletic and a luchadora of sorts,but she moves around the ring like Nia jax. Really slow and plodding,her selling is even worse she half sells everything. Most times going dead weight when taking moves,her matches since she's won the title have gotten slower and more methodical than ever.

It looks as though she doesn't care to turn it up in the Ring. I get the complacent vibe from her. She's like "I'm champion now no need to impress anyone".

Who else sees this when she wrestles?

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
All I liked about Naomi is her performance at the Royal Rumble nothing else impressed me.

I really wanted Charlotte to win it in their match on Smackdown.

·
Registered
10,984 Posts
I don't think she's slow and I definitely don't get the complacent vibe either. She's one of the quickest with more exciting spots/moves than most of the women right now. I'm glad she's finally a champion, let her just enjoy it.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Cause she's terrible, she's athletic that's it :shrug

People say how Sasha botches (she doesn't botch near enough as much as people make out) but Naomi takes the cake

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
I personally think she's showing signs of much improvement. She's not going to go out there and have a classic with Carmella ffs. Her matches with Charlotte were very solid, imo. One has to take into consideration the era she came up in. The expectations weren't nearly as high for in ring work.

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
She is pretty okay for a high flier, her in ring ability has improved so much since she debuted. I actually like her, hate her booking as a champion though. But she has been a highlight of so many matches since the draft.

I don't think she is slow at all, she can be at times I guess, I mean compare her to some of the more faster people then I guess so. :shrug

1 - 15 of 15 Posts