Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
only had a NES when I was a kid but I have a N64 emulator and play Mario 64 and No Mercy from time to time, if that counts

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
When I made a move about 6 years ago my father at the time threw my play station 1 which was the original 1996 model and my N64 with all the games for them in the garbage to save a little room on the moving truck. Wished he hadn't done that.

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
When I made a move about 6 years ago my father at the time threw my play station 1 which was the original 1996 model and my N64 with all the games for them in the garbage to save a little room on the moving truck. Wished he hadn't done that.
Ah man. That sucks! My PS1 at least got sold by my Dad quite a number of years ago, but thrown away? Damn.

But, yeah, mine still works. No Mercy & Ocarina of Time gets occasional play time.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Mine still works. I need my Super Mario 64 fix

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Of course it does, and I still play it from time to time. To this day, I've never met anybody that can beat me at Goldeneye. The other day I was bored and played Wrestlemania 2000, that game is still good 10 years later.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Yep mine sits in my closet with my games (No Mercy, WrestleMania 2000, WCW/nWo Revenge, WCW Mayhem, WWF Warzone) I was too in love with wrestling in my younger years.

·
Fantasy
14,307 Posts
Ive got 2 working N64s actually with 12 games, I just recently bought Killer Instinct Gold cause i never got to play it when i was younger :eek:

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts