Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still extremely pissed that she won over Naomi and AJ. And she hasn't done anything yet to stand out she hasn't even attempted to earn her stripes by having a quick match. Basically what I am saying is I want her gone and the well deserving in.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well she cant wrestle for shit so shes still training in fcw with the nxt people. naomi should of won though she was ready to wrestle but the votes went for whos the fucking hottest= kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn is not hot though I don't see it at all, she looks like a bimbo. I mean its the same thing with Candice Micheal her face was atrocious but at least her body was nice as hell. Kaitlyn doesn't have much of a pretty face nor does she have a hot body, forgive me if I rant on this subject but I am really wondering if ppl like her only because of those pics she took.

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
Stop speaking in mark.

She was the only one on NXt to have some sort of storyline direction. The rest didn't. WWE essentially booked her to win.

Its all WWE's fault.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
All WWE Divas suck. I don't think WWE regrets anything.

Why do people think a WWE qualification to be a Diva is you have to wrestle good?

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
While I agree that Naomi should have won, unlike Kaitlyn she had no storyline to come into like Kaitlyn did.

·
My man
6,506 Posts
Naomi wouldn't draw but Kaitlyn will, besides Naomi only had wrestling ability, nothing else she was given plenty of opportunities to prove herself but she had no idea what to do. She wasn't a face and she wasn't a heel she was a tweener and when you barely do anything provocative to get yourself noticed you're destined to lose, heck I don't even think she would of got into the last two, primo's rookie should of. Also I didn't think Naomi was at all attractive, her ass was a mega turn off for me.

Kaitlyn is learning to wrestle better in FCW and I bet she'll get a big push once they are satisfied with her, she has all the charisma and personality to make herself the biggest heal on the show, she just lacks the practical skills.

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
Apparently I'm the only one that thinks Nomi is an overrated piece of shit. She's just a barbie doll and doesn't have what it takes to resurrect the Divas division.

Now a AJ vs Gail Kim feud. Why that'll most likely resurrect it, for about 2 months then the feud ends and we're back to seeing the likes of Eve and Alicia Fox.

BTW does WWE give a shit bout Divas anymore? For crying out loud Eve had a better run than Natayla.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
BTW does WWE give a shit bout Divas anymore? For crying out loud Eve had a better run than Natayla.
No, no they don't. Your better off watching Shimmer for womens wrestling. To me the Division died at Wrestlemania 25

·
My man
6,506 Posts
I Want Askana back, not only was she a babe but she also believably shocked me which out of all the NXT seasons, is the only person to have done so. Both the tag division and divas division is dead and that won't change till some heavy hitters are involved in it, and not just one or two but more.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts