• Go out of business.

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this should be interesting. Two extreme predicaments that are well discussed and debated here on the forum but the general consensus is that both are highly improbable.

In any event, if you had to choose and put money on it, which do you think is more likely to occur? A wrestling boom where WWE is highly prominent in the mainstream and business has gone up by X100. Or is WWE more likely to crumble and close business forever?

I would lean towards being out of business. Wrestling may be a niche market and WWE may be a monopoly and will always have their hardcore supporters but I believe they will drive everybody away with the product they are presenting. People's demand can only burn for so long...

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
People keep putting money into their business no matter what. I feel like Vince is an adrenaline junkie who waits until the last minute then wants to save something. I'd bet another boom period will happen and then we'll wonder why he waited so long to deliver.

I think if anything NXT will help keep WWE afloat.

·
Banned
3,087 Posts
They're nearing a $1b company once again, almost made it before RAW brought it all down, was at $930m - it'll take a long to go out of business, like A LOT. More likey? A boom over going down IMO.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts