Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's face it, they constantly insult the viewers intelligence. And you'd have to have an IQ of under 80 to find anything here entertaining.

·
Registered
231 Posts
then again the target demographic consist of kids whose IQ doesn't go over 80 so that's pretty much what WWE is now

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
true tonights Raw is already off to a crap start tonight glad i streamed last night PPV i feel sorry for anyone who brought that trash last night .

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
I don't really think it is for stupid people, I do agree that the way WWE has been going is pretty much stupid or should I say dumbed down to an extent, but it can't really be helped at this point. They are the only ones that can do the changes no matter how much we complain or criticize them.

·
Registered
36 Posts
i call it the best soap opera on tv

·
Banned
370 Posts
Does anyone else hate people that pretend like wrestling was ever something that smart people watched?

Wrestling has always been low brow entertainment

·
Registered
306 Posts
I don't know what the hell happened to Raw and smackdown after wrestlemania - every feud is absolute crap, they even managed to totally screw yes chants and Lesnar feud and apart from Punk vs Bryan and Lesnar vs Cena there was not one reason to watch WWE in past 2 months. And I tought that closing brand split will help to develop more complicated and better storylines. FALSE. What we get is MORE squash matches (I just switch the channel every time that Irish bean head pops out now) and MORE Tag team bullshit where faces win 99% of the time. We also get double penetration from Brodus Clay and santino - both are having constantly some stupid matches where they always win, they do nothing funny and having no feud.

Also Christian returns and gives NO PROMO why he is face now, also R Truth is smiling like fucking idiot and from a guy who last year gave after Cena probably promos and consistently funny to absolutely nothing! Also Big Slow is more unbearable every show. And CONSTANT REPLAYS!!! (Big show knocked out Cena - WE GET IT YOU IDIOTS).

We also have a WWE Champion who means NOTHING, absolutely nothing! Never in main event of raw, never part of good feud, never most important man in the show, never main event of the PPV, just another upper midcarder who sells T-shirts so lets keep it on him! You know how much fuck would I give if something like Punk vs Cena happened this year? Yeah, not a single one - who cares about that stupid toy, only title that matters in WWE is "JOHN CENA". And I don't want to bring AE, just look even at recent times, even tough Sheamus as WWE champion was not a big star like Orton or Cena, EVERYONE paid attention, now its a shiny toy show to kids.

I am going to say it: CM Punk title reign is among absolutely the worst of all times, damaged reputation of the belt more than any title reign before (nothing against CM punk personally, I criticize WWE and how they handle his title reign). If I told me 2 years ago that Daniel Bryan is going to be in WWE championship feud, I would be like : "What the actual fuck?! Seriously? This is going to be awesome!" Because I would know, everything on Raw would revolve around them. Now it gets less time on the show than Booker T vs Cody Rhodes feud 5 months ago....

God damnit this makes me mad.

Last year I was trying to quit watching WWE and watch everything at once every year/six months, because 2x2 hour shows plus PPV's plus countless hours spent on forums and podcasts is just too much, but I couldn't because I enjoyed the show every time, even when some feuds sucked. Now I could just remove all my bookmarks and subscriptions and I would totally forget about it... I feel sad, because I actually love pro wrestling.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
For you to get into the storylines, you would need a very short memory span.

Big Show shaking Laurainitis' hand? fpalm After humiliating him? How does that shit make sense. Take the contract or whatever but the fact that he's shaking his hand and finding bigger problems with everyone else makes no sense. It's just fucking stupid.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.