#1 ·
Is WWE back to being boring?

#3 ·
Drew mcintyre tries with the limited tv time he recieves

#7 ·
^ that
overall its been getting better since the end of last year

#6 · (Edited)
Personally speaking, it's become quite boring for me at the moment because WWE doing nothing with anyone I like (apart from CM Punk) - and are pushing all the wrong talents (Santino, Daniel Bryan, etc). So I actually find it a chore to sit through the majority of segments these days and it shouldn't be that way. The last thing that excited me was Lesnar's initial return, because it was such a mark out moment and the crowd was awesome, but I haven't really cared for his feud with Cena since (probably because of how stale, boring, and predictable Cena's character is).

#17 · (Edited)
Its not back to be boring (and actually if I ever though ti was completely boring I would not watch it so for me personally its never really been boring) but if you are personally bored with it I would suggest not watching.

Personally speaking, it's become quite boring for me at the moment because WWE doing nothing with anyone I like (apart from CM Punk) - and wwe pushing all the wrong talents (Santino, Daniel Bryan, etc)
Nothing against you personally or against your opinion at all. And trust me I know how frustrating it can be to have guys you like not getting pushes. Not sure who the etc is referring to in but how is pushing one of the most over faces and most over heels in Santino and Bryan pushing thew wrong guys?

I think your a Ziggler fan so I do agree that they are misusing him for sure.

#9 ·
This time last year we had R Truth vs John Morrison Vs John Cena

This year we have the demolition of Cena
Cena Vs Lesnar
Punk Vs Jericho
Lauranitis/people power
Bryan Vs Sheamus
Kane Vs Orton

#15 ·
OP it would be nice if you could expand on your post and give us reasons why you think WWE is "back to being boring".

Personally, I am excited for the future of the company. Daniel Bryan is playing an awesome heel right now, and YES chants are taking over! And while the main event of the last Raw sucked and was a let down for us fans who were there at the O2, WWE is far from going back to being "boring".

#18 ·
No, we have CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Chris jericho, John Cena, Mark henry, Cody Rhodes, Otunga, Santino, Broduy Clay and even Lord tensai and Brock Lesnar.

#20 ·
That all depends on who or what you find exciting. At the moment its not perfect but its alot better then it was simply because they're making an effort to push new people instead of slapping the title on Cena/Orton/HHH etc. Some pushes were successful e.g. Punk, Bryan and Sheamus(prior to WM) where as others... not so much e.g. The Miz, Alberto Del Rio and Jack Swagger.

#21 ·
Depends on how fussy you are. If you are a moronic Attitude Era mark and want to compare EVERYTHING to those Raw's from back in the day (where one-third of Raw's weren't that good), then you're probably going to be bored.

Like someone has already stated 2012 has been one of the best years in god knows how many years. I can honestly see in 10/15 years time this era we are in now being hailed as a great era, honestly, but that is just my two cents.

#24 ·
When topics like this appear then you know the initial shock of Brock's return is gone lol.

The E is doing well on quality right now. I can't really complain too much (outside of shitstick Shame-Us). Punk/Jericho is awesome, there seems to be no new pushes on the horizon which is not good but then again, when you have nostalgia acts taking up all the TV time what do you expect?

#30 ·
I've been enjoying it. There is few things I don't like about WWE, but the good overcomes the bad atm.

#33 ·
No I'm enjoying it at the moment. Like people said, we had JoMo, Miz, Truth and Cena in the main event this time last year.

Extreme Rules should be amazing.

#35 ·
Raw was last week except for the opening, fifth quarter hour and overrun segments. But this week they kind of righted the ship a bit. Also, this is a very interesting and exciting time because so many debuts are hitting us left and right on both Raw and especially Smackdown at the moment. They needed a talent infusion and fresh blood and they presently have a lot of it. The Lesnar/Cena angle the storyline possibilities concerning Laurinaitis, et. al., are making Raw worth watching solely for those factors, too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.