• Failure

Votes: 66 86.8%

• Total voters
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Baby Yoda
29,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
No they fuckin wouldn't and you want to know why? Cause the overall product is utter shit (with the exception of a few things). And this the product is so bad every superstar suffers from it. Roman should be much much closer to Cenas level but he is not cause the product is shit. However Roman is the biggest superstar on the roster not named Cena or even Brock but after this weeks ratings Brock might not be on the special level anymore.
88%

·
FOTC
10,724 Posts
After WM 31 I thought he was a failure. He could have easily fizzled out after that PPV. But who knew that the very people that hate him are the reason he's still on top. Why? Because of their inability (or refusal) to find someone to replace him with while constantly obsessing over him.

·
Banned
4,811 Posts
Vince trolling fans: Success
Business: Failure

Let's see they want him to be Face of the Company, yet they have to:
- keep him off t.v. before his annual Wrestlemania push
- mute the crowd, edit crowds with cheers
- take fans' signs away that are Anti-Roman
-have the Rock try to earn him brownie points
- Have everyone endorse him in awkward statements. Triple H: "Roman is a heel we're presenting in a different way"
-Have John Cena clean up the mess he makes on the ratings

Screw Roman Reigns of Terror!

·
Superintendent of the Sacred Coffeechamber
2,668 Posts
Of course he's a failure. It's not even mostly his fault as he's easily capable of being a main-eventer, just not the FOTC.

After WM 31 I thought he was a failure. He could have easily fizzled out after that PPV. But who knew that the very people that hate him are the reason he's still on top. Why? Because of their inability (or refusal) to find someone to replace him with while constantly obsessing over him.
I agree that no one else has got over enough to threaten Reigns' position since his push began. But since we're talking from a business perspective, who cares who "is to blame" for this mess? The fact is over the last couple of years wrestling fans' interests in the WWE products are dwindling with each passing week, and their inability to fully get behind anyone is a reflection of it. If you're the WWE, are you going to sit on your ass and call out the fans for not investing in anyone, or will you actually face the problem, try to book well and make some stars for once?

Reactions: A-C-P and Ace

·
Registered
258 Posts
Let's put it this way, who is being made to be a "free agent", in an attempt to help bail out both shows? I rest my case.
How is it bailing out both shows.If anything it shows smackdown doesn't need him that much.So that they could share one of their top stars.If they did AJ vs Orton they wouldn't need Cena.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,401 Posts
Monumental failure.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Well from Joe Anoa'i its a personal success for him for what hes getting paid.

As Vince's project it is a complete failure:

41 - 50 of 50 Posts