Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Yeah because he hired Heyman as Director of Raw, and eventually Prichard as Director of SmackDown so he could babysit them after he said he will no longer be "in the weeds" while he also focuses on XFL. Then he fires his co-presidents so he can relax even more? lmao. If he doesn't sell WWE, he will never offically retire. He doesn't have to be at every Raw when he has a Director for it. At 74 years old he is in charge of two companies, not something an "exceptionally private" person does.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
The stock fell because Vince fired the presidents, he fired the presidents because they were unable to deliver the new India and Middle East tv deals.
I was reading on wrestletalk Twitter page the rumour was he fired them because they wanted to let go talent they don’t use on tv and said it will help with stock market but Vince disagree with them because he didn’t want the talent sign up with AEW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
315 Posts
Vince has always been a huge workaholic. I think he'll be in charge of WWE until he dies or until his health won't allow him to work.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Vince will be involved with WWE until the day he dies, he may give more roles to Shane, Stephanie and HHH but he will not retire.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts