Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Re: Is Vince Angry at the fans for not liking Roman?

He never gave a fuck about the fans anyway..

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,380 Posts

He definitely cares and anybody who says differently isn't considering just how petty and insane Vince McMahon is.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts

Why? Because he's Vince fucking McMahon, a petty, spiteful, stubborn, senile old sonofabitch. I can easily imagine he's pounding the table with his fists in anger every time he tries something new to get his boy over and he gets booed anyway.
Oh true dat.
I was projecting myself into Vince, I keep forgetting how insane and petty he is.

·
Premium Member
2,877 Posts

Hey Vince :flip

I would bet he is pissed thought that their future FOTC is getting booed by the majority of people. At least with Cena it is 50/50.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts

Fans may killed Reigns push, but I'll always mark him.
Nice joke.

I blame WWEs creative team and Vince.
Vince probably is angry that his next poster boy is not beloved its not even the Cena effect where some fans hate him and some fans love him. He is a legit heel to the fans in nearly every arena.
WWE is dumb as fuck to not turn him heel i dont care what you say Reigns is the greatest biggest heel the company ever had. screw lesnar,punk or whoever was a big heel Reigns is the man.

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,310 Posts

I doubt he loses any sleep over it, but I'd be surprised if he wasn't pissed off at how all his attempts to get Reigns over with the majority of fans end in failure.

·
Registered
18,880 Posts

I'd guess more confused than angry.

·
FOTC
10,484 Posts

He's probably more confused than angry like MC said. Vince just has no clue how to deal with the hardcore fans. If Triple H had full control the fan dynamic of hijacking shows would have ended years ago. The fans would still be vocal, but Triple H is smart enough to know how to handle those fans.

·
Banned
9,176 Posts

Gee, you think?

·
Registered
6,644 Posts

Anyone claiming Vince does not care about fans cheering or booing Roman is either a fan of Reigns whom is disgruntled he didn't catch on or incapable of cognitive and deductive reasoning and repeats the line because they believe it sounds cool. Vince absolutely cares about fans not taking to his guy.

Roman changed personalities numerous of times. He's borderline schizophrenic because of it and has never had a defined character. Vince tapered off the guy after last year's WM and repositioned him on the card, even going as far to pair him with a crowd favorite in Dean Ambrose. He's underwent countless of alterations and every single one if them was done with the end goal of winning fans over.

From being Dean's cool drinking buddy, to the Daniel Bryan, underdog booking from SvrS to TLC to the brooding anti-hero, anti corporate rebel shtick from The Rumble to WM, to the whole "The Guy" approach. You're totally missing a few brain cells if you don't think Vince cared or has never been bothered. He's just as bothered as the man portraying Roman Reigns is.

If he didn't care, Sheamus never successfully cashes in and they don't share Roman weeping tears as the show fades to black.

If he doesn't care, he doesn't appear on television as the special guest ref to take a bump and put Roman over on a random episode of fucking RAW.

If he doesn't care, he doesn't put the belt on HHH and put Hunter over Dolph and Dean in an attempt to get heat so fans will rejoice when Roman teaches the big bad a lesson.

If he doesn't care, he doesn't have The Rock booked in advance to run in and help Roman in 2015's Rumble.

If he doesn't care, he doesn't waste Fastlane in 2015 by making the prevailing theme Daniel Bryan falling to him and giving him his full blessing on RAW afterwards.

"See, Daniel thinks he's alright, so get off of his back!"

Vince cares and he'd much rather not have to give convoluted answers about a guy being "polarizing" or fans just "having fun" by booing the man he's spent well over three years (because The Shield by mid 2013 was definitely being used to get Roman over) building as his top babyface.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts

Course he is, the fans forced him to push Daniel Bryan so in turn he thought he could force us to like Roman Reigns and it completely backfired on him, of course he's mad at the fans.

·
Asuka
96,501 Posts
For years now, there's been an incredibly transparent disdain for the audience that permeates every core of the product. They REALLY don't like to be told "no". Of course it makes him angry. He's angry at us for not liking Roman, he's angry at us for not liking Cena, he's angry at us for not liking Sheamus, he's angry at us for liking CM Punk and Daniel Bryan, he's angry at us for not laughing at his astoundingly unfunny 3 year old sense of humor, he's angry at us for thinking that he and his daughter have air whistling through their skull where brains should be. He wants the audience to be puppets like his inner circle are, and when we won't do it, it embarrasses him, it makes him look out of touch with his fans, and it motivates him to push back against us even more in a desperate attempt to get his stupid ideas to work and prove that he knows more than his customers.

I can't think of any company I've ever seen that is so loyal to a failing concept and insistent that everybody else is wrong. If Vince ran Coca Cola, he would've ran them out of business when the new formula got rejected.

·
Banned
1,315 Posts
I want Russo to get the book back and just go nuts with shit. Obviously whatever the McMahon's are doing now isn't working.

·
Banned
4,945 Posts
For years now, there's been an incredibly transparent disdain for the audience that permeates every core of the product.
Carnys disdain marks and smarks alike. They love their money. When you go to a fair and see a guy trying to entice you to throw darts at balloons or running a ferris wheel, they are not living a dream, they are not loving dart throws, or running a ride, they don't love you. They love dollars. When you don't win a stuffed giraffe and curse angrily at the carny, he does not care that you're displeased, he already got over on you and got what he really loves.

ETA: In case anyone is confused by this analogy (you can googs it) Roman is you getting the shaft. Dean Ambrose is the stuffed giraffe. Vince McMahon is the carny barker that you just paid 20 dollars to, trying hard to get that 2 dollar stuffed giraffe. You can see by the couple of people carrying them around that it's possible, but it's rare. Otherwise you wouldn't have dropped that cash out of the sheer frustration of not winning.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts