Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know how prestigious the WWE HOF is. I hear a lot of talk about who will be a future HOFer like Orton, Jericho, Taker, Kane... But I never hear anything about the 9 time world champ Vacant. Combined reigns of 200+ days total (and counting), which doesn't seem like a lot for 9 reigns but consider this: Vacant is the only champ to have never lost the title by pinfall or submission. Vacant has also survived every era and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. I think Vacant is a lock.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Vacant simply doesn't draw. Sure, he's a very talented in ring performer but he's just too boring, Vince certainly doesn't see him as being on Cena's level. Vacant is such a bad draw that he isn't even advertised as being at the PPVs, he just turns up at the end to retain his title!

·
Registered
84 Posts
are you kidding me of course he will be he's had so much success and will only continue to have more

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Who will induct Vacant into the hall of fame? I vote Ted DiBiase.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
It's debatable right now because he's still pretty new, but man, his lack of drawing ability is really going to ruin his legacy.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
If William 'The Refrigerator' Perry and Drew Carey can get in the WWE Hall of Fame, why not?

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
Of course. Vacant is the only star ever to hold the WWE title in the Golden era, Attitude era, and the PG era.

·
Registered
14,292 Posts
You know he is! this man's career is one of story, one sung of in pubs and bars world 'round!
Personally the only person that should be inducting Vacant is Vince himself! If not in his life time, a Holographic Vince in the future!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts