Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Breeze is the "Master of Disguise" and wrestled as a janitor and a Grandma last night at Backlash. The crowd in Chicago seemed to get behind his antics and Breeze was able to get the mop and the Grandma bit over. Is WWE creative taking Breeze down the road Damien Sandow travelled? I thought Sandow's impersonations were a tad bit corny, but his stunt double gimmick as Mizdow and his brief stint as Macho Mandow were gold. I really like the Fashion Files vignettes and, imho, this "Master of Disguise" gimmick harkens back to Southpaw Regional Wrestling and the Evil Banker bit. What do you think of the Fashion Files and Tyler Breeze's recent performances? Is Breeze slotted into Sandow's old role? Will Breeze pull this off and get as over as Sandow was able to be?

·
Going fckin' Over.. while Digging Holes-uhh and Bu
2,610 Posts
Before there was a Sandow...

There used to be a Charlie Haas.

In short, when the creative has nothing for jobbers-uhh...

They play master in disguise.

:trips2

·
Registered
25,252 Posts
He's a guy who is more talented than what he's doing but is making the most out of something silly that most wouldn't be able to.

So, yeah, the new Damien Sandow is a fair description.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I suppose so, but if Sandow's ultimate fate wasn't proof enough, this will result in nothing for Tyler.

He's been treated like a jobber since he got called up, and I'm afraid no matter how talented he really is, if WWE doesn't see money in him, he'll never be more than what he is right now atm.

Just counting on the days till they "wish him well in his future endeavors".

·
Ho!
17,737 Posts
Sandow... got as over as he did and couldn't win the WWE Title (couldn't even help themselves from sabotaging him)

Breeze... no matter how over he gets, he probably won't be winning the WWE Title.

Mahal... never was over, gets a push out of nowhere and becomes the WWE Champion (because he's of Indian descent or something like that)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts