Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
From parts unknown
23,273 Posts
From what has been said about him by a lot of people, it could be true that he may not have the same creative brains as Vince. That said, if he's really responsible for the training facility and NXT, then he deserves a lot of props for those.

As far as being on TV is concerned, then I'm swinging both ways. His presence immediately brings a lot of star power but at the same time also doesn't give younger stars the proper rub. Overall, I'd say that there could be much, much worse running the WWE right now.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Some people view him as a saviour of sorts while others view him as the worst thing that could possibly happen to the industry. I reckon he's somewhere in the middle. On the wrestling side of things his work in NXT and Developmental has been beyond reproach. That's some stellar work he's done down there. On the other side though he's obviously lacking in the business area but by the time Vince is ready to go or dies he should be well up to speed. He kind of needs to be otherwise he won't be lasting very long as chairman or whatever the hell he ends up being by the time all that rolls around.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
uhhhh Hell Fuckin Yeah he is

·
Distant Relative of Former Def Jam Intern/Presiden
16,715 Posts
Yes.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
I think with his work backstage hes good for business hes done a lot of work to improve the developmental system Laurinitis killed for years. But on TV no he shouldn't be the main focus anymore hes 44 years old and not a full time wrestler and hes just taking the focus off of the current stars. They are building for a HHH/Show match at Survivor Series in 2013 I mean they wrestled at the 1999 Survivor Series I mean come on.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
sure

·
Registered
8,560 Posts
Despite the horrible booking, Daniel Bryan was crazy over at the ppv and the crowd was waiting and waiting for him to win, then Triple H came out, Kliq nonsense started, and it completely killed the ending of the match. *shrugs* They have created a world where people don't believe there can be a clean win at a ppv now, no reason to even trust an outside voice like HBK (he guaranteed a definitive winner and that didn't happen, just more ref decides who wins again). How can that can be best for business? Daniel Bryan is over in spite of Triple H, not because of him. Oh, and we have that Big Show/Triple H match to look forward to and it sucked when they weren't old, it certainly won't be good now.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Nobody loves themselves more.

His great displays of self love in the main events every week could inspire great morale within the rest of the locker room :HHH2

·
Team Narcisse
7,939 Posts
I am not a big fan of his, nut yes. He loves the business and is showing an eagerness to learn it. I will always think that he has an agenda to rewrite history to make himself look like the GOAT wrestler, but the business needs to be in the hands of a student of the game like himself, not some suit type that doesn't have a true passion for the business. Truth is I don't think he will ever be the true chairman except onscreen. I doubt he will ever outrank Stephanie.

·
Banned
100 Posts
No, like Chairshot620 said, he is good short term, but long term he actually does damage. vince gives him too much freedom and he , to be honest , should not have it. its like in the early 00's he buried so many people cause he wouldnt step aside and just him after time was so tedious, you could tell what were his ideas. i tuned out after a while cause hhh's thinking is predictable.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts