Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all my first actual thread (sorry if this thread has been made before)

Is Triple H even coming back? A lot of people are saying hell be back at RR or show up at WM to fight Shaemus but a big part of me thinks hes done and aint looking back. I also read a "interview" a while ago (not sure how credible the source was, probably not) but he said something along the lines that hes spending time with family and doesnt really care go to back but he will, but if his family tells him to quit hell do it right away. Despite that "interview" if it was fake or not, i dont see him coming back. Dont get me wrong, i DO want him to come back, i like triple h. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
I imagine he'll return at the RR, clothesline Sheamus over the top rope (eliminating himself on the process) and fight him at WM ina King vs King match.

I mean, they need to finish it. It's not like Sheamus has a whole lot more to do at WM.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
I imagine he'll return at the RR, clothesline Sheamus over the top rope (eliminating himself on the process) and fight him at WM ina King vs King match.

I mean, they need to finish it. It's not like Sheamus has a whole lot more to do at WM.
This.
In 2011 I expect Triple H to put Sheamus over, then have his "HBK style" retirement. He's already having a very prominent role backstage so I assume he'll carry on with producing. Rumours have it he's next in line once Vince retires / dies also.

·
Really?
184 Posts
Hey all my first actual thread (sorry if this thread has been made before)

Is Triple H even coming back? A lot of people are saying hell be back at RR or show up at WM to fight Shaemus but a big part of me thinks hes done and aint looking back. I also read a "interview" a while ago (not sure how credible the source was, probably not) but he said something along the lines that hes spending time with family and doesnt really care go to back but he will, but if his family tells him to quit hell do it right away. Despite that "interview" if it was fake or not, i dont see him coming back. Dont get me wrong, i DO want him to come back, i like triple h. Any thoughts?
He will be back, you can be sure of that, he loves the business, and he sure as hell loves his creative control. As has been mentioned, Royal Rumble looks like a possibility with him eliminating Sheamus to set up "King vs King" at Mania, but I'm not so sure...

See, in a recent interview Triple H stated he hopes to be back around Spring, so I'm thinking perhaps he'll come back at Elimination Chamber and cost Sheamus the match by getting him eliminated somehow. Makes more sense too, means they don't have to run the feud all the way from Royal Rumble to WrestleMania. Plus, they're probably going to want to save this match for Mania, so what would be the point of having Triple H in the Chamber match too? Or in a match at EC at all for that matter?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts