Votes: 15 10.3%
  • The Rock

Votes: 130 89.7%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Lol, no. Not inside wrestling or outside it. Rock is on that elite level with only 2 other men up there with him. As big a star as he is, Trips never reached that level. He's the next step down or the step after that depending on how you view him.

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
In no way shape or form is Triple H bigger than the Rock in any way.

If HHH didn't have the power he has he probably wouldn't be wrestling any more, considering all the times he's put himself in the main event and underdelivered.

Hunter was/is a good hand, The Rock was/is a phenomenon mega star.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Ill answer that with an emphatic NO.
No matter how badly he wants to be considered in Rock or Austins league , no matter how many times he will project himself into the main event at other wrestlers expense and no matter how many times he makes the show about him , he will never be bigger than Rock or Austin.
He can have the company , but he will never be seen as one of the big players and I think that kills him.

Only thing even remotely close to being as big as Rock is hhh's ego.

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
Ill answer that with an emphatic NO.
No matter how badly he wants to be considered in Rock or Austins league , no matter how many times he will project himself into the main event at other wrestlers expense and no matter how many times he makes the show about him , he will never be bigger than Rock or Austin.
He can have the company , but he will never be seen as one of the big players and I think that kills him.

Only thing even remotely close to being as big as Rock is hhh's ego.
Priceless.

Seconded.

Only on stupid WWE TV and inside the McMahon family's warped mind is Triple H at the level of Austin, Rock, and Hogan.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Priceless.

Seconded.

Only on stupid WWE TV and inside the McMahon family's warped mind is Triple H at the level of Austin, Rock, and Hogan.
Wow, really?.

·
Registered
972 Posts
The Rock - 1.96 m
Triple H - 1.93 m

Nope, The Rock is bigger.

·
Registered
65 Posts
In kayfabe it's pretty close. Neither beat each other clean once they were main eventers. Both beat Cena, Austin, Punk and Hogan. Triple H beat Lesnar once and lost twice, Rock lost his only match with Lesnar.

Triple H stayed longer and racked up more World titles, so Triple H.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Triple H will one day own the biggest wrestling fed on earth. In our world, that's the top of the chain.

Who gives a fuck about Hollywood?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App9

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
Hulk Hogan gained, by a big distance, the biggest name out of wrestling alone. Rock gained the biggest in movies, using wrestling as a launch pad for his entertainment career. HHH, Austin, Cena, Undertaker are all big names in wrestling, but not as big as Hogan, or to a lesser extent The Rock.

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Give the guy as many titles and main events as you want, Let him squash every roster in history regardless HHH will never reach the level of Hogan, Austin & Rock.
Exactly.

WWE pushed HHH WAY harder than The Rock (and everyone else besides Stone Cold during his peak push where he was winning like 100% of the time against any odds for like a year) and he still couldn't even come close to what The Rock was and is.

In fact, I wouldn't disagree with anyone saying HHH has been given the most push of anyone in WWE history including Hulk Hogan. Yet despite that, HHH isn't even a top 5 all time wrestling great. I can think of 8 right off the top of my head who were more impactful. I mean, honestly nothing he did was that impactful in general besides the fact that WWE grinded the title from changing hands down to a super boring halt by allowing him to keep the title for ungodly amounts of time when they had much better options to carry it like The Rock.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Maybe once Triple H inherits the WWE we can look at this question again...for now it's The Rock. :trips4

·
Registered
229 Posts
The Rock, he just is.

Triple H is trying to make people think he is.

Fun fact when I first heard and saw Gen D-X I thought Triple H was the main guy. However it was HBK that was, and it seems Triple H is trying to make it that he was the big thing in the Attitude era. He was big, but more because of the stable he was in. I read somewhere that some people watched Gen D-X to see what Chyna would do, not Triple H. Basically to get the spot light he needed a pull to get noticed. Then the whole marrying Stephanie, was it an advantage, yes. Not saying the are not happily married. I think with that, it was Triple H's ego saw an opportunity to be, as someone said, the best. Also, Chyna's own developing ego problems didn't help.

Point is, no. The Rock is bigger.

Think the Rock, think wrestling super star and personality.

Think Triple H, think member of the family that runs the company. Which kind of dilutes anything he does.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts