1. He's doing it poorly. Again, I can go and build a house poorly it doesn't mean I deserve to be praised for doing my job poorly.I'd probably be banned for Banter
1- Well Khan clearly can because he is. 😂 Next
2- We've already debated TV debuts and I destroyed you and Woods pathetic argument on the subject. All real comparables have had significant dropes from their debut, and almost (90%+) all TV shows, even the most succesfull/mainstreams ones, including live shows, have the same trend of dropping big in viewership. Any person with a functioning brain would be looking at their first 2-3month average and compare with now, looking at a single predicted peak-data is a skewed way of looking at it. Go find me all those TV shows that started in 2015-now timeframe where there is significant increase after the premier episode. I've already showed a list of many successful mainstream ones who are still considered successful despite this significant premier drop. But, you do not want to be reasonable.
3- 😂😂 1K+ post in a month shitting on a product says otherwise.
4- So he's losing money? you're his accountant? If he's capable of spending money on Matt's stuff, don't you think he's making money? or he is borrowing from his dad again? you don't know, I don't know, but my assumpions are more reasonnable than yours.
5- Not playing this game.
6- "built badly" again, subjective, context, and not a fact. A better analogy is that It's also a house in progress that being built infront of your eyes on national TV and you're just shitting on the construction because it's not the same methodes of 30 years ago.
2. And I've already showed you (Or someone else) a list of many successful shows that very quickly grew.
3. You make posts about me all the time does that mean you're jealous of me? You can discuss something in a negative way without being jealous of them.
4. I'm suggesting if he's making money it's not a lot of money. I don't think he'd operate at a loss unless he's a true money mark but I could see him spending most of that 45 million annually.
5. Lol. The "You have a good point but I don't want to admit it" argument
6. Did I ever say it was a fact? You don't build your house on national TV you build it first then show it off on TV. I'm shitting on the methods because they're not good.