Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of WWE's longest and most well built stories is Miz vs. Mizdow. After firing and rehiring Mizdow as his personal assistant, fans have been waiting and waiting for Mizdow to finally break free and stand up for himself.

Is tonight that night?

We only have five weeks until WrestleMania. It seems like these two are destined for a WrestleMania match or they would have blown it at Fastlane like they did with Goldust vs. Stardust. It would seem like tonight would be the night to truly kick start this feud.

The fans have become so invested in this feud, the place will explode when Mizdow finally stands up for himself. I remember when Alex Riley finally stood up for himself and attacked the Miz, the place went crazy. It's basically the same story, only with a lot more hype.

So again, do you think tonight is the night?

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I kinda hope they stick it out and stay together for the long haul. I really like these 2 together. I worry about Sandow post Miz.

I think Mizdow might have gotten the biggest pop of the night last night during the preshow. Good for him and Miz.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I like Sandow, but I don't know what they're going to do with him after The Miz. The popularity will die out once he moves passed the Miz as he'll need to change gimmick (as stunt double will no longer be applicable without anyone to stunt!) and knowing WWE it will be something underwhelming or he might go back to a different gimmick before being paired with the Miz.

As much as I like the guy and want him to succeed, I honestly believe he's destined for jobber status or worse after this little run, I've no faith in WWE to do anything logical or sensible/serious with him afterwards.

·
Banned
6,708 Posts
The problem is simple. Sandow is best as a heel. The Miz can make anyone a face star. Miz needs to end up disappearing, and allow enough time so that they can both remain as heels. Sandow would be blamed for the disappearance of The Miz, but no one would care because no one really like him to begin with. Vignettes would air months later that were dark, and almost like a riddle for the WWE viewer to solve. Miz comes back as a dark heel with a fresh new look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.