Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,206 Posts
No, it is just really kayfabe and old school and silly. Nobody would think twice if that happened in the 70s or 80s.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,340 Posts
Good to see that a 72nd thread was made on this video. I'm in the 4th row you can see me on the video!!!!!

It was funny and it was supposed to be funny. Don't see how that makes it the worst match ever.

·
Registered
722 Posts
No. The Osirian Portal have in the past hypnotized their opponents to gain the upper hand. It is supposed to be funny. This was one of the first times they did it in CZW. Both Amasis and Ophidian are really talented wrestlers. You need to take this match as all fun and just leave it alone.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
CHIKARA = wrestling. Osirian Portal shenenigans are meant to be fun. Watch CHIKARA and youll maybe understand what their gimmick is and where it came from.

·
Super Moderator
19,307 Posts
If I'm being honest, and I probably am, that match is in my top ten matches of all time. I absolutely love it.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
I knew what match you were talking about before I even clicked the link. One of the funniest wrestling moments I've ever seen.

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,745 Posts
There was some match in IWA-MS or something similiar, I think it was a fans get to wrestle match. It was just 4 big fat white dudes in ill fitting t-shirts chopping eachother. Afterwards they rang the bell 10 times to symbolize the death of professional wrestling

·
Ramble On
11,084 Posts
There was some match in IWA-MS or something similiar, I think it was a fans get to wrestle match. It was just 4 big fat white dudes in ill fitting t-shirts chopping eachother. Afterwards they rang the bell 10 times to symbolize the death of professional wrestling
That sounds completely amazing.

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts
:lmao :lmao :lmao

OH MY GOD. I AM ACTUALLY DYING AHAHAHAHAHAHAH. The commentary is gold! "This is the most illegal... this is the most illegal thing I have seen!"

OP made my night, thank you

·
Banned
313 Posts
The Osirian Portal are a well-known comedy tag team

(Ophidian has a fucking cobra for a head)

They're still amazing wrestlers and amazing at comedy. If anything this is one of the best indy matches I've seen just for the sheer hilarity.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Everyone that is annoying with that deserves a fucking facepalm. And the dude that said TNA booking is gold in front of this, can go to bed.

·
Masonic!
1,547 Posts
No where even near a bad match.

I think sharmell vs Morasca is one of the classic all-time worst matches.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.