Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember after WWF became WWE that WWF.com domain became vacant for a moment and I remember for about a year it was a wrestling forum. Did this site become that wrestling forum?

I was a member of that forum, don't remember what account I was under back then.

But is this Wrestling Forum the old WWF.com Forums?

https://web.archive.org/web/20040701133120/http://www.wwf.com/forums/

·
Is a Snit Head
22,310 Posts
Who owns this forum and how much money does it make?
Vertical Scope owns the site for now. I'm a highly successful law student and will be making a fortune in a few years. At that point in time I will buy this website or become a majority shareholder for Vertical Scope. At that point I will rule this website with an iron fist and probably make about $2 million per year. This would be a 40% increase from what the website makes right now but with my leadership I'm confident we will increase the profits.

I don't want to reveal too much but the real money maker will be when I make it so that a previously banned member can be reinstated if they make a new account and purchase a premium lifetime membership. It might be annoying but the people that get banned from her are morons and will just get banned again, and pay to get unbanned over and over.

yes welcome home son
Yeah I'm pretty sure this website was WWF.com for a little while.

Nitemare created the site in 1997 and prosperous reign for many years. But he was a drug addict and sold the sight to the Amish mafia for drugs. In fact he was so desperate that he even sold his account to someone so they would be able to boast that they are the person that founded the site. The original Nitemare overdosed on drugs in 2008 and the troll that bought his username (who has been banned) took over a little before. Anyway the Amish ran this place from 2001 to 2004 where they had to sell the sight. Things get a little muddled after this point. There was a lot of back channeling and even a couple of bodies but I shouldn't talk about that anymore. You get in trouble for talking about stuff like that.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. I took a history class in college and the class was about writing the history of recent events. I wrote my term paper on the history of Wrestling Forum. I got an A- in the class (which is total bullshit by the way as that was an A paper if I've ever seen one).

So yeah ask away.

·
Banned
2,164 Posts
Vertical Scope owns the site for now. I'm a highly successful law student and will be making a fortune in a few years. At that point in time I will buy this website or become a majority shareholder for Vertical Scope. At that point I will rule this website with an iron fist and probably make about $2 million per year. This would be a 40% increase from what the website makes right now but with my leadership I'm confident we will increase the profits.

I don't want to reveal too much but the real money maker will be when I make it so that a previously banned member can be reinstated if they make a new account and purchase a premium lifetime membership. It might be annoying but the people that get banned from her are morons and will just get banned again, and pay to get unbanned over and over.

Yeah I'm pretty sure this website was WWF.com for a little while.

Nitemare created the site in 1997 and prosperous reign for many years. But he was a drug addict and sold the sight to the Amish mafia for drugs. In fact he was so desperate that he even sold his account to someone so they would be able to boast that they are the person that founded the site. The original Nitemare overdosed on drugs in 2008 and the troll that bought his username (who has been banned) took over a little before. Anyway the Amish ran this place from 2001 to 2004 where they had to sell the sight. Things get a little muddled after this point. There was a lot of back channeling and even a couple of bodies but I shouldn't talk about that anymore. You get in trouble for talking about stuff like that.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. I took a history class in college and the class was about writing the history of recent events. I wrote my term paper on the history of Wrestling Forum. I got an A- in the class (which is total bullshit by the way as that was an A paper if I've ever seen one).

So yeah ask away.
How much would it cost me to take away my infractions and get the ability to post in the rant section again? Why the fuck woud a Amish Mafia want to own a wrestling forum?

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I joined in '06 and I'm pretty sure it was wrestling edge...weforums.com<--- I still type this in to come this forum...out of habit I suppose lol

·
Is a Snit Head
22,310 Posts
How much would it cost me to take away my infractios and get the ability to post in the rant section again?
You make a new premium account and I wouldn't care what you did on other accounts.

But this is for the future. I don't have the funds available yet. But I will. I'm in the top 10 in my class right now. I'm going to have fat stacks of cash.

·
tombstone blues
14,292 Posts
You make a new premium account and I wouldn't care what you did on other accounts.

But this is for the future. I don't have the funds available yet. But I will. I'm in the top 10 in my class right now. I'm going to have fat stacks of cash lawbooks I'm going to be buried under for 3-5 years as firm library bitch like all newly hired associates.
But eventually he WILL make enough money to buy this site so I probably am gonna regret saying that in 15 years. Oh. No.

·
Banned
2,164 Posts

But this is for the future. I don't have the funds available yet. But I will. I'm in the top 10 in my class right now. I'm going to have fat stacks of cash.
What if everyone owns a premium membership will order be forced?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.