Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
WEF's #1 Oz Mark
11,119 Posts
For me it was, because I've been a huge fan of RVD since I was six years old.

·
Registered
6 Posts
that show, where rvd won the belt, i remember as being a great example of a wrestling tv programme. but no, a lot more great moments. i would personally put christian coming to tna as better (in the moment feeling) off the top of my head.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Greatest moment in TNA history was and always will be the debut of Kurt Angle when he comes down and goes toe to toe to Joe, headbuts Joe's nose to cause him to bleed, and then while Angle is celebrating Joe appears from behind with a massive "bring it fucker" look.

Just a great moment.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Greatest moment in TNA history was and always will be the debut of Kurt Angle when he comes down and goes toe to toe to Joe, headbuts Joe's nose to cause him to bleed, and then while Angle is celebrating Joe appears from behind with a massive "bring it fucker" look.

Just a great moment.
(Y)

RVD winning the title was a great show but wasn't the greatest moment in TNA history, I think as said before, Kurt Angle's debut to TNA is the greatest moment of TNA's history.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts

Just a great moment.
This.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
"He's fat!" - that's the greatest moment in wrestling history overall, not just TNA.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
also Fortune showing up to beat down EV2.0 at the end of that one iMPACT was amazing and exciting. Storm smashing Raven with a beer bottle, guys getting bladed, AJ taking care of business with the kendo stick.

·
Registered
7,927 Posts
Do people actually believe RVD is even close to being a main event player ?

We should be worried .

1 - 20 of 33 Posts