Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2:07-2:49

I don't think I've ever heard Dolph bring up "NICKEEYYYYYYYY" before since his return in late 2008. Am I wrong or right?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Re: Is this the first time Ziggler has acknowledged that he was a part of Spirit Squa

He has brought it up in interviews, but nothing produced by WWE.. I'll try and find the link.

EDIT: @2:20

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Re: Is this the first time Ziggler has acknowledged that he was a part of Spirit Squa

Alicia Fox is the worst

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts

If I was him I wouldn't want to admit it either.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts

That probably IS first time he's acknowledged in a WWE produced or kayfabe segment. "Dolph Ziggler" and "Nicky" were originally never admitted to be the same person in canon.

·
I Follow Buzzards!!!
395 Posts

I noticed this too while watching dx video on netflix. I was kinda shocked. I always thought dolf was better than that.

·
Premium Member
17,419 Posts

Alicia Fox is the worst
Alicia Fox is Super Hot as well, that's a double talent.

·
Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Alicia Fox is Super Hot as well, that's a double talent.
Naw. She's got a shit-eating smile and doesn't have enough meat on her.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts

Dolph being Nicky in the Sprit Squad must be embaressing to look back on. Im suprised he mentions it

·
Registered
1,739 Posts

Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, worse film ever? Really, Alica Fox really?

·
Registered
3,386 Posts

Alicia Fox, most shocking moment is Cole kissing Jerry's foot and the worst movie ever is Girl with the Dragon Tattoo? Urgh...

Somebody just end her for the sake of all humanity.

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts

Fox is the dumbest bitch alive. Her stupidity is so off-putting I couldn't even do her.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts

now he just has to acknowledge he was also chavo, i mean kerwin white's caddy

·
Registered
2,165 Posts

He seems to mention it whenever people ask him. He talked about it pretty extensively when he was on the Art of Wrestling podcast.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts