Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
362 Posts
idk but when i looked up wrestling forum on google this was the first result so probably but that result also could have been bcuz the specific name of this site is wrestling forum

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
idk but when i looked up wrestling forum on google this was the first result so probably but that result also could have been bcuz the specific name of this site is wrestling forum

Funnily enough, that's how I found this forum

·
My name is 905 and I've just become alive
5,103 Posts
I have no idea if it's the biggest, but I prefer it to the others I've seen. First of all, I approve of the layout. Second, there are some very knowledgeable posters here. Third, it's large enough that there is almost always some ongoing discussion if you feel like talking wrestling.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Yep. Biggest and the worst.
No the two worst wrestling forums are Wrestleinc which was sooo bad it shut down and became a facebook group(seriously lol)

LOP(lords of pain) has some of the most annoying trolls ive ever had the displeasure of reading and those are the guys they actually let write columns for the site!!!

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,745 Posts
this is the best forum ever not only is there wrestling but also vanessa hudgens pictures

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,777 Posts
The forum itself is great but the amount of stupid people is beyond ridiculous.

People are so fucking stupid that the mods will have a thread for Raw, SD, or a PPV, yet people will STILL make numerous threads based on things that happened on Raw/SD/PPV. How fucking dense do you have to be to make a thread about Mark Henry being champ when the first page has like 6 topics on it already?

Jesus Christ, people, seriously, get it together and put your posts where they are suppose to go. If a thread is already made on the subject, post it there instead of making a new thread on the same fucking thing. If you have something to say about Smackdown on 09/23/11, put it in the goddamn discussion thread made for it.

The day Punk went on his mic rant was one horrible day. The Raw thread for that night was right there yet 80 people were stupid enough to totally ignore it and make a bunch of OMG DID YOU HEAR WHAT PUNK SAID??? threads.

Stop being stupid so other forums can stop assuming EVERYONE here is stupid. I don't enjoy being grouped into the 'dumb WF member' category just because people from other forums have read that this place has a reputation for having a lot of stupid members.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts