1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
He is a bully and an idiot but he is right about the internet marks

·
Registered
944 Posts
I can't tell if he's in his current character or not, even back when he was face he came off as a dick in his interviews. But he was nice when I met him o'hare airport a few weeks ago. so who knows.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
He's a heel, its what he does

·
Registered
987 Posts
LOL. Firmly in character...I hope. Otherwise he's fantastically insecure. "Internet rumors say you might take on the streak." "Well...the internet is for losers!"

·
Registered
78 Posts
I just might be even less interested in WWE if they have Ryback challenge the fucking streak. What a joke that would be at what is supposed to be a huge wrestlemania.

I already DVR raw and watch it in about 6 minutes. This would probably cut in half.

·
Banned
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like Ryback to be honest, he plays the heel role very well on-screen and its nice he is transitioning his character and using it out of the ring.

·
Butter My Arse
11,762 Posts
Well, the internet IS full of scum sucking, verminous, holier-than-thou, infantile, pseudo-intellectual, oxygen deprived shitcunts so he has a point I suppose.

·
Banned
356 Posts
I love Ryback honestly but ive listened to a lot of interviews from him and he comes off like a asshole a lot. Hes struggling to get to the top after being the company for a long time so his bitterness is to be expected.

·
Eating Doritos In My Mom's Basement. A Crawl Space
1,398 Posts
He isn't in character right there. He's being himself. If you pay attention to his legit media interviews, this is an ongoing theme. He hates the criticism he takes from fans. He hates the Goldberg chants, he hates the "you can't wrestle" chants, and you can tell that it gets to him.

When he began criticizing "the internet" in that interview the guy had only asked him who he wanted to face at Wrestlemania. The reason he started talking about the internet is that he wanted to preempt the criticism he would get for his answer. And everyone here knows that Ryback, at his current level of stardom, does not deserve a match or any sort of interaction with the Undertaker.

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
I don't know. He has said out of character before he doesn't want a family. I feel like he's just a douche.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts