Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swear Tenay looks pissed off and unhappy whenever they show him. Taz and Tenay are constantly taking shots at each other. It's to the point I'm beginning they really don't like each other.

So what do you think is going on between them?

·
Banned
386 Posts
I swear Tenay looks pissed off and unhappy whenever they show him. Taz and Tenay are constantly taking shots at each other. It's to the point I'm beginning they really don't like each other.

So what do you think is going on between them?
Turn the clock black three years ago and replace Tenay's name with Cole.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Tenay originated from Bugs Life (that bugs movie)

But all seriousness, it's just the way Tenay is.. He's never really showed any emotion. All You see is some serious face. A grumpy serious old man face.

I don't see Tenay having much chemistry with Taz however, as they are totally different people in terms of personality, and you can't sense the chemistry from them at all.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
I think it's more competitive banter rather than anything else.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Tazz's gimmick his whole career is to portray a pissed off badass, so I think he just takes that into commentary regarding his facial expressions. Commentators are meant to be back and forth in pro-wrestling, King + JR for example, they play off that one likes wrestler A, the other likes wrestler B. I don't think there's a genuine dislike between them.

While on Tenay, with as much experience and the length he's been in wrestling i've never understood peoples admiration for him, I find him so dull and boring.

·
Registered
369 Posts
It seems weird, one minute their having a bit of banter, then they sound like their pisse dof at eachother and then their ok again.

Personally, I hate Tennay but like Taz.

What if it was Nash and Taz on commentary?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Taz insults JB on Xplosion constantly and also takes shots at wrestlers like Taylor Wilde.

I think Taz is just an asshole
Taz is a heel on xplosion? How can I even watch xplosion?

Yeah, I get how they've been teasing the taz heel turn on impact.

I enjoy Tazz and Tenay's work. Even Adamle is better than Cole.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
all i know is those two need to stfu already, they always bitching at each other, its stupid and annoying, its not your typical heel vs face commentating fight thought, its something else and its real bad, i mean just might as well turn taz full on heel already , maybe that will make their fighting better, it all started at bound for glory when taz said the guns shouldn't accept team 3d's challenge, and tenays like "what? nothing to prove?" and so forth,

·
Registered
934 Posts
probably on some level, although I think they keep it quite professional on the air and I enjoy their commentary

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Tazz's gimmick his whole career is to portray a pissed off badass, so I think he just takes that into commentary regarding his facial expressions. Commentators are meant to be back and forth in pro-wrestling, King + JR for example, they play off that one likes wrestler A, the other likes wrestler B. I don't think there's a genuine dislike between them.

While on Tenay, with as much experience and the length he's been in wrestling i've never understood peoples admiration for him, I find him so dull and boring.

I wasn't aware of the Tenay admiration. I've noticed it is pretty universally accepted that he stinks and is boring as hell. I am part of that universe as well.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Whatever the hell it is, it's often awkward and riddled with them talking over each other - it's horrible for the product.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts