Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously, I know December is usually the dead month of the year, but there is literally nothing good this month. Bleh. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Before anyone says Super Mario All-Stars Wii, its not a new game and only a rerelease, so it doesn't count.

Oh and I doubt Tron: Evolution will be good. Also I don't play WoW so don't say Cataclysm.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
Meh, for December usually people just play the bleedover from November. Almost impossible to get through that stack of games. Business usually start to pick up again in February or March.

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
Why doesn't the games market release more games around Christmas? It seems strange, thought it would make sense to release a game close to Christmas? People buy them for presents etc.

·
So good they named it thrice
6,336 Posts
For December? There is actually nothing tbh, which is strange what with it being Christmas. If you have an xbox or Playstation I'd say get the new Assassins Creed. Brilliant game.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Why doesn't the games market release more games around Christmas? It seems strange, thought it would make sense to release a game close to Christmas? People buy them for presents etc.
For years game companies released all their big titles in the run-up to Christmas with the result that lots of them were lost in the shuffle, one such example being Beyond Good And Evil which was a massive commercial flop despite being one the best games of 2003, indeed, one of the best games from the last generation of consoles (btw, anyone who hasn't played it should definitely look for a copy, the GameCube version can obviously be played on the Wii and will available in HD via the Playstation network and X-Box Live Arcade next year)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Other than the downloadable Prince HD remakes and maybe that new Dead Nation game on PSN my calendar is pretty much dry up until march with the release of Dragon Age 2

1 - 12 of 12 Posts