Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seriously, this show is garbage. all the feuds looks pointless and boring. has wwe ever been this bad? because I cannot remember. It's like they don't even care anymore

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I didn't see 95, but I know it was terrible. I'd say this is better than the Celebrity Guest Host era for sure.

This build to WM is bad though. Orton vs. Rollins is legit, I'll give them that. And Sting vs. HHH... well... it's not the match anyone wanted Sting to have, but it's Sting having a WWE match. It won't be a great match, but it's Sting in WWE, so W/E. I'll give them that as well.

Besides that, the rest of the feuds are pretty terrible right now though.

·
Hug Life 'til I Die
19,011 Posts
Just wait until Vince crams Big Show vs. Kane down our throats.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
The only thing that does make sense is Ambrose's storyline, and they didn't bother to show the promo that explains it. So yeah, literally nothing. Not one thing.

·
Banned
3,896 Posts
The only thing that does make sense is Ambrose's storyline, and they didn't bother to show the promo that explains it. So yeah, literally nothing. Not one thing.
This.

Orton/Rollins makes no sense because Orton comes back, furious, and ten minutes later he's on Rollins side. You don't seethe for four months and then go, s'all good!

This is already the worst road to WM I can remember. Fucking pathetic.

·
Registered
8,560 Posts
Orton vs Seth could be legit.

Orton returns, RKOS Big Show/Kane/J&J, how hard is that?

Instead, we get him tagging with Seth and seemingly seriously considering the Authority's offer.

Just nonsense.

It reminds me of WCW. Convoluted and overbooked.

I'm a believer in that old cliché, keep it simple, stupid.

Orton goes on a rampage. Feud started.

Reigns is the number 1 contender, Brock beats him up, feud started.

Bryan gets a meaningful program, feud started.

on and on... why are we stalling at this point?

·
Registered
147 Posts
This.

Orton/Rollins makes no sense because Orton comes back, furious, and ten minutes later he's on Rollins side. You don't seethe for four months and then go, s'all good!

This is already the worst road to WM I can remember. Fucking pathetic.
That's what I was going to say. The whole time I was thinking Orton was just playing Rollins but I guess it was supposed to be legit. But now we in know had Rollins not tagged himself in, Orton was just going to shuck the whole thing off and rejoin the authority like nothing happened.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Daniel Bryan will be playing the role of Zach Gowen to Sir Reigns' Kurt Angle.

Brock is gonna annihilate the midget, even more viciously and comically than he did to Zach Gowen. And Bryan will be in a full body cast, and Brock will destroy him the next week too, to the massive cheers of the audience who finally get to see Bryan get his just desserts. Then Bryan will be in The Big Dog's corner for the WM match and will run over Heyman in his wheel chair. Then he'll turn heel and get the honor of being the first loss to Roman Reigns' title reign post-Mania.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Been a fan since 1994 - on and off - and I have to say, times are very rough. It's the worst it's ever been in terms of appropriate handling of the talent, but it's great in terms of the talent itself. The latter makes the former all the worse, though.

·
#WWELogic
3,974 Posts
And this is the time of the year when they are supposedly trying their hardest to put on the best shows possible
:vince "Easy big fella alright did you see how STRONG Roman looked 2nite? Did you hear not just Daniel Bryan but Paul Heyman put him OVER my gawd my heart was racing DAMMIT, tonight all 30 writers get a raise for making Roman look so strong."

:trips3"Pops what about the rest of the show?"

:vince4 "Ahhh.....Ummmm"

:trips7

1 - 14 of 14 Posts