Wrestling Forum banner

Is there anything that John Morrison lacks?

4434 67
Why is WWE not making him a big star? He is the best ring worker in the WWE. He speaks in a very unique manner. He is so hot. Anybody would be proud to have him as a champion. I just don't understand why they are being so bad with him.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

· Registered
512 Posts
His mic skills are lackluster for me. I've seen some of his ECW work when he was with the Mizz, it was also bad. They were much more goof-balls back then so it was funny. His mic skills need work and thats it.

Some of his best moves will never see the light of day since they need a mobile performer to work.

· Registered
1,077 Posts
I remember a few years ago he cut an awful promo with Melina on RAW. Ever since then he's gotten better, but still needs some improvement.

· Dios perdona, los Perros... NO!
4,473 Posts
Is there anything that John Morrison lacks?
The ability to main event forums. Each week he seems to get pushed into being the most talked about (and most repetitive) topic, but, without fail, he jobs out to the PG Debate threads.

People should just stop.

· Registered
1,604 Posts
he lacks mic skills and im still not convinced that WWE want him to be a World Champion even tho he got a shot at Miz it wasnt on PPV so that tells me WWE dont think he can draw money .

· Registered
255 Posts
If the Rock trained him and he learnt from it, Jomo would be incredible

· Registered
1,604 Posts

· Registered
815 Posts
He lacks mic skills and charisma.
Mic skills yea, but you don't really know what charisma is, do you? His intense stare got a big crowd reaction, and much as the OP was chided, he is a fair good-looking lad.

· Registered
1,604 Posts
He is quite poor on the mic, I think if he had manager to do his talking, he could be one of the best
having managers is dead these days you either have it or you dont .

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.