Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,834 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Cat me aswell , I've got a good hair and im in my mid 30s , aww man. I'm bringing the big guns out @Catalanotto .

Just seen ur comment on discord about rocks daughter😂

Hope ur well cat

Peace.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Murderers, rapists, child molesters, animal abusers, drunk drivers who kill people (no, it's not a fucking mistake), politicians, people in crowded places who just stop in the middle of your path and hold you and others behind you up,

Murder, rape and pedophelia gets punished most of the time. And no one ever sees plain as day rape, murder and child molesting and tries to justify it, hand wave it, ignore it or relish in it.
Actually, I have seen people try to justify those, etc. It happens more often than you think.

·
Hardcore Casual
613 Posts
I'm a racist I'll admit it I don't care, no one ever stops and asks why might this person be a racist? I live in the Chicagoland area, my congressman is a black panther and after everything these niggers have done to myself and my family and after everything I've seen, I hate black people I'll admit it.
I guess this as good a place as any to say I hate shameless racists.

·
Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
4,882 Posts
I'm a racist I'll admit it I don't care, no one ever stops and asks why might this person be a racist? I live in the Chicagoland area, my congressman is a black panther and after everything these niggers have done to myself and my family and after everything I've seen, I hate black people I'll admit it.
And here I thought we were living in a society. Dude, you’re not part of the problem, you are the problem.

·
Premium Member
16,586 Posts
If you start all your posts off with "As a racist man I think .... " and give bland opinions I'd lol, though.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts