Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hate requires energy, time, and commitment and I can't think of anyone worthy of my hatred. Love also requires energy, time, and commitment and there are people like my wife, my family, and friends who I love in one way or the other as they are worth it.

Hatred eats you up inside. If someone betrayed you or committed a heinous act against you they may be worthy of your hate. Just make sure that expenditure of yourself is worth it.

·
Premium Member
16,610 Posts
@Garty hates @The Wood. It's Wrestling Forum's own WWIII if you ask him.

I hate oblivious drivers who stop in Traffic when lost, slow to a crawl if they're looking at their GPS, those who drive slow in the left lane and won't move over for passing, those who put on their turn signal mid-turn, those who quickly stop past the stop sign making you think they weren't stopping, and people who stop their care anywhere with blinkers on.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,551 Posts
A former professor that would correct you if you ever dared to call her "Mrs." instead of "Dr." and almost derailed my perfect GPA with her inability to craft a coherent assignment.

My bitch ex-wife who's made my life difficult ever since I dropped her ass.

Limp-wristed social justice warriors who think the sentence "That offends me" actually has weight.

That's the whole list.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I’ll keep it simple — I hate everybody. People suck.
Back when I used to work the door and did other security jobs I grew to hate everyone except maybe a handful of people. I wanted bad things to happen to people and was happy when they did. I enjoyed causing pain and was happy when adequately and legally provoked. I eventually got out of that environment and things changed for the better. I'm still not the biggest fan of the human race but I don't carry that hate around in my stomach anymore. I had a girlfriend for much of that time who put up with a lot of my ranting and raving and using all kind of colorful and politically incorrect language sometimes until the sun came up.

Is there something that made you hate everyone?

·
Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
4,896 Posts
Back when I used to work the door and did other security jobs I grew to hate everyone except maybe a handful of people. I wanted bad things to happen to people and was happy when they did. I enjoyed causing pain and was happy when adequately and legally provoked. I eventually got out of that environment and things changed for the better. I'm still not the biggest fan of the human race but I don't carry that hate around in my stomach anymore. I had a girlfriend for much of that time who put up with a lot of my ranting and raving and using all kind of colorful and politically incorrect language sometimes until the sun came up.

Is there something that made you hate everyone?
People are generally stupid, inconsiderate, egotistical, judgmental fuckheads. I don’t wish ill on them, I just want them all to go away and leave me the fuck alone with my dogs.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
People are generally stupid, inconsiderate, egotistical, judgmental fuckheads. I don’t wish ill on them, I just want them all to go away and leave me the fuck alone with my dogs.
I can't argue with that. Glad you have a nice dog to hang out with. During my period of hatred for humanity I had an Akita that I enjoyed spending time with. I still mostly prefer animals to people.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,631 Posts
People who refuse to condemn racism. I admit we've made a lot of progress in the last few decades but there's still so much predjudice around and people who defend it because........they benefit from it, enjoy it, blind spot, are blissfully ignorant or plain old racist.

Just look at how people try/tried to sidestep the Tessa Blanchard problems. Just a lot of handwaiving or flat out ignoring it. Why? Because it's just uncomfortable for them to acknowledge even on the internet with anonimity. Then you get the people who are and get real defensive about their predjudice.

Dave Chappelle brings these points up in his shows about who gets help and who doesn't. We can talk about racism but look at who actually gets their problems heard and acknowledged. For better or worse.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,631 Posts
Racism is wrong and most people agree with that. You only have so much hateful energy to spend within you. Do you also hate murderers, rapists, and child molesters? Do you think those 3 are as bad as racists or even possibly worse than racists?

Murder, rape and pedophelia gets punished most of the time. And no one ever sees plain as day rape, murder and child molesting and tries to justify it, hand wave it, ignore it or relish in it. But to this very day, people still push back whenever racism is involved. There's always a but involved when people point it out. Look no further than the Tessa Blanchard situation.

Tell me if any of these sound familiar.

"Well he looked the part." "It's just a word, no harm done." "That's one big bad dude." "What are THEY doing in this (area, neighborhood, store), "They all look alike" "Shut up and dribble" "All Lives Matter" "MY DAUGHTER IS NOT DATING A GOD DAMNED......!!!!"

I could go on and on all day. Double standards, police brutality, prejudicial hiring, lending and housing practices and harmful stereotypes are still prevalent and affect so many people but it goes by and people get bent out of shape and start deflecting or worse.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts