Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now with this whole corporate story line going on with HHH, Steph, D-Bryan, Orton, and Show, do you guys think there's any way we could wind up seeing Triple H with the wwe title again? something is telling me it might wind up that way but I'm hoping not

·
Banned
8,180 Posts
Seeing as how Trips is becoming the new "Vince" of WWE, the King of Kings, the principle symbol of authority, and considering that it's a role he can play for AT LEAST two more decades on and off (until he's as old as Vince is now), I'd say Triple H will be champion at least twice more.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
yea and I hope so. HHH deserves one more run as wwe champ.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Of course he will. Because he's Triple H and nothing will keep him away from hogging the spotlight especially being eluded from the world title picture.

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
Yeah I think so and it would be awesome to see.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
yep, and then at WM 30 Big Show will beat him for the championship and confetti will fall from the rafters and Big Show will become the new face of the WWE. He's already replaced Daniel Bryan in this storyline....

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
It wouldn't surprise me at all.

Orton could win at HiaC and lose it at Survivor Series. Pissing HHH off and leading him to take care of business himself and HHH could win it at TLC.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
I have always felt that when HHH is done with wrestling that he will be tied with Flair at 16 titles and I believe this will happen whether Cena breaks Flair's record.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I feel as if there will be a rift between orton and triple h and he'll win the title and lose it to Dbry......wouldn't be the worst thing now that i think of it, could be pretty interesting

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
i have a feeling that Bryan is losing at HIAC...*sigh* its just so disheartening. What could have been from now on, just a complete waste of time. I have a feeling Big Show is having a title match at Mania 30 now...he seems to be out of nowhere the new guy which makes absolutely no fucking sense....They ignore Bryan and Rhodes, for Big Show?

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I think so. HHH is an authority figure that can actually compete in matches, so it would make sense for him to be Champion again at one point. It could work so well for a storyline to have him as the boss and the Champion. I think he'd be able to get mad heat if that was the case. Plus, he's said to have a massive ego, so I can see him making himself champion at some point just to satisfy it.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Vince McMahon won the title in 1999 when he was in his mid 50s. Triple H is still a good wrestler and can hold his own, he could pull it off, and I would enjoy it.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
If Cena actually is moving to the WHC then I would say it is more than likely, considering that HHH is who he is I wouldn't be surprised if he snuck up to Flairs record somehow before it is all said and done

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Hopefully..just so he can better number of title reigns. 13 is sooooo unlucky

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
I'd personally like to see him award himself the title as a sign that he's lost faith in the roster. If he came out and told the audience nobody had proved themselves fit to be the face of the WWE so he would have to simply grant himself the belt and represent the company he'd look as arrogant as he has the entire run and twice as delusional.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts