Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

· Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title said, Is there a wrestler that you would cry over if they died, cause I remember watching the Eddie Guerrero raw memorial thing and half the audience were in floods.

Me: I'm a person who cries like once every 4 years so I can't really imagine myself doing it tbh, anyone else?

· Registered
185 Posts
You cry over family members or really close friends not someone you don't really know and just see on TV. You would feel for his family and friends and feel sorrow for their loss nothing more
^^...No.

HBK. I think Guerrero had something special about him and how charismatic he was which rubbed off on the crowd, not a lot of people around these days that connect in the same way. I would say Cena, but half the crowd hate him now so i cant say him.

· Dragon Slayer
6,701 Posts
You cry over family members or really close friends not someone you don't really know and just see on TV. You would feel for his family and friends and feel sorrow for their loss nothing more

There is a big difference between a favorite wrestler we see on TV every week for years, and someone who we "see on TV". I see someone like Jimmy Kimmel on tv a few times. I don't know a damn thing about him. Wrestlers are very different. They're not huge celebrities that look down on fans (for the most part) but normal guys who are doing something they love. We follow them on twitter, meet them at shows and in hotels and on the street, and share something with them every week. I don't think its a stretch to care about them.

· Registered
5,034 Posts
I had some tears down my cheeks when Eddie Guerrero died, but there are very few wrestlers that I would cry for if they died, and that is guys like Undertaker, maybe HBK, John Cena, The Rock, Jeff Hardy, and maybe a few others.

· Banned
6,181 Posts
Maybe The Rock or Bryan Danielson.

· Registered
91 Posts
umm, yeah, not for nothing but I cried when quite a few of the guys and ladies died.

That said, I think, well I know, I would cry for Shawn and Triple H most def. I'm sure I would cry over a few more too.

· Registered
4,669 Posts
Pfft, I knew a girl who would cry over a news story of any random person being killed. Then again, she also thought she could read auras and talk to aliens.

Seriously though, some people are super empathetic. I don't cry over anything though. Not trying to be an internet tough guy, I'm just not a very feeling dude.

· Registered
1,077 Posts
I cried when Eddie died, but mainly in shock.

Maybe someone like Taker if he just suddenly passed away.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.