Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jesus people, give a few months to let this play out. The Trips/Punk feud might go until WM. Stop bitching because all these things haven't happened yet that you want to happen. I wish I could ban you all.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Re: Is there a way we can ban all the posters who constantly whine and have no patien

Fuck patience. I said it ever since Triple H became COO and none of you would listen. WWE dropped the ball with this storyline.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Re: Is there a way we can ban all the posters who constantly whine and have no patien

According to you.

The angle still has me watching, although it has lost it's luster for a while but that was to be expected after the epic Cena/Punk feud. I'm just glad Punk is getting a ride of a lifetime in WWE right now after being underutilized since 2009 and looking to be one of the top stars for WWE in the near future. The story, while on it's cooling period, still is entertaining to me.

·
The Psychedelic Messiah
305 Posts

That would be like posters asking to ban others who constantly whine about those who have no patience. Seriously, people shouldn't need to have too much patience with what pay-per-views cost in this day and age. If you have a story to tell...tell it. The 'E never used to have as many problems making it from one PPV to the next while furthering their storylines in ways their fans could appreciate (or at the very least - tolerate). Now though, it simply feels like WWE's bilking fans out of their hard earned money without delivering the goods on a consistent basis. We've been burned so many times before that the word "patience" has been stricken from our vocabulary and I doubt it shall return any time soon.

·
Inappropriately tinkly music.
7,024 Posts

I mean, I haven't lost hope for the angle just yet, but it's been constantly going in the wrong directions. It's running on momentum gained VERY early on. Not to sound too Pyro-like, but until they give me reason to actually believe they know what they're doing, I'm assuming they don't. I've been having patience since they brought Nash in, and it's only gone downhill since.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts

We'd end up getting rid of about half the forum, so yeah I'd be all up for it.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts

If we can do that can we get rid of all of the Attitude Era marks who are stuck in the past?

·
Registered
694 Posts

Fuck yeah, let's ban people for having a different opinion and not feeling the same as you!

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts

Freedom of speech broski. I don't agree with them, as I enjoy feuds that build up over time, but people are aloud to have any opinion they wish they have.

·
Banned
452 Posts

If we can do that can we get rid of all of the Attitude Era marks who are stuck in the past?
Since labeling is so prevalent here, I'll give it another whirl....

Average WF posters response to anything negative about the WWE:

" Dude, STFU, and be patient! Be a good fan and appreciate what's here in the WWE, you know, everything can't be like the Attitude Era!

I know things have sucked for a while and they're raping me for my time.... but eventually people like Jericho will come back and everything will be great again!!!!! You'll see!"

·
Registered
103 Posts

Why is there such a nasty undertone to so many posts around here? Is it just the WWE section that’s like this? There are other forums where you can discuss even polarizing topics like John Cena/Kelly Kelly/the state of WWE and the discussion can remain civilised. Here, it’s like if you say anything positive about some things you’re lambasted as a “WWE sheep” and basically considered an idiot.

Anyway, on-topic, I have no problem with people who don't like what WWE is doing. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. What I hate are the people who think their subjective opinions are fact and any opposing views are wrong.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts

I second this. All of them.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts

Yes, let's ban people who can see a sinking ship from a mile away and want to voice their opinion!!! Those bastards.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.