Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wondering this for a while, and it's come back to light after this Orton Punt thing.

What other moves have been banned? Or are they not banned as much as discouraged? Piledrivers are banned for example but Undertaker, Kane and HHH have all done tombstones in the last couple of years.

Does this list of banned moves actually exist? If so, where is it?

·
Best in the World
2,522 Posts
I know any Piledriver is banned unless they are given special permission and undergo tests to prove they can do it safely.

Kane, Undertaker and HHH are the only 3 people with the right height and strength mix to pull it off.

·
Registered
208 Posts
The King Pile Drivered someone at a basketball game recently I think, that seems dangerous.

I'm sure the backhand slap was banned for a while, don't think it is now, just because of Ric Flair going to TNA and the crowd always going WHOOOOOO!!

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
1.Piledriver-Only Undertaker,Kane,Jerry Lawler and recently HHH are allowed
2.Chest slaps with backhand-Wooooooo.So not used due to Flair
3.Chair shots to head
4.Orton's Punt

·
Registered
208 Posts
What about a good ol fashioned, drop to ya knees, hammer ya forearm into their jewels Low-Blow, Chyna style.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
belly to belly overhead? german suplex? ( very rare )
It's not banned, but guys just prob don't know how to preform/sell it.

Brodus/Ryback do a similar move to that. It's more like a fallaway slam though, but still similar impact on the opponent.

And Taker/Kane still do tombstone, but it's not like the usual piledriver though. The opponents head never actually hits the ground. So that's why it's ok for them to still use it

·
Registered
208 Posts
Kane still do tombstone
The frequency that he uses it has been cut by a lot because I don't see him using it at all most of the time, I mean he might try and do it but they usually reverse it, chokeslam after chokeslam gets boring really quick because it's not really that devastating as it used to be.

·
Registered
508 Posts
belly to belly overhead? german suplex? ( very rare )
I don't really think that that's banned, it just that almost nobody can do it safe anymore. It would be cool to see Bryan do a shitload of suplexes on Punk at NWO though :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts