Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There seemed to be a Y2J chant every time Jericho spoke in the ring even though there were more people that booed him. Is that supposed to be an insult to piss him off or were they just loyal Y2J fans? I haven't watched WWE in like 7 years so, I didn't know much.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
This was by no means an insult .:confused:There is millions of jerchaholics out there ,yes he was hated as a heel by many ,but loved by just as much.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Jericho will be loved by the millions of Jericholics no matter what he does.

·
I GOT ALOT LEFT IN THE TANK
4,541 Posts
Chris still gets massive Y2J chants despite no longer being called that on air. It's certainly not -intended- to be an insult to Jericho

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
I'm someone that, in the main, loves heels and hates baby-faces, Y2J has always been a huge favourite of mine, he just seems to be one of those heels that about 50% of the audience will love no matter what he does

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hes the kinda guy that gets cheers no matter how much of a heel he is portraying, the fans respect him too much to boo him. There will always be people like that that have built up respect over the years of wrestling so that they have a hardcore fan base that refuse to boo.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'm someone that, in the main, loves heels and hates baby-faces, Y2J has always been a huge favourite of mine, he just seems to be one of those heels that about 50% of the audience will love no matter what he does

This.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
They chant Y2J because he'll always be known as Y2J and it's an awesome nickname, same reason why people chant HBK instead of Michaels.

·
2,775 Posts
When I saw Fozzy earlier last month (And met Chris Jericho himself! :D), they were even chanting Y2J there. It's not an insult, there's just massive amount of Jerichoholics around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts