Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This whole Kelly Kelly push just makes me think that the WWE is doing this to piss us off.

They have the 2 best wrestlers in the Division (2 women, who not too long ago were barely on TV) talk about how they want to save the Division from the models & Barbie dolls. We (The IWC) have been wanting that for years.
They put the belt on the Barbie Doll and have her go over the 2 wrestlers in an annoying, sneaky, dickish manner while we (The IWC) hate it.

They put emphasis on the fact that Kelly Kelly is a Barbie Doll, while Nattie & Beth want to save the Division from them. Yet Natalya & Beth are evil because they want a respectable division. The untrained models are great and represent everything that's right with The Diva's Division according to the announcers...

and Kelly constantly beats them proving that Barbie Dolls are above The Wrestlers...

it's as if they know what we want, but we're not gonna get it...so too fucking bad!

I don't know, but that's just the vibe that I get from this storyline

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
wrestling isnt to seriously enough for them to do things to "fuck" with me.

plus why do people always assume people win in their hometown?Hell most times the opposite happened.

The most famous example was the cactus jack/HHH street fight at MSG. Everyone wanted him to win but he still lost (and got pedigreed onto freaking taxes for goodness sake)

·
Banned
156 Posts
Kelly Kelly is a stupid ass annoying bitch.
I've never hit a woman, but i wish i could smack her face in.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
They could actually save this storyline if Natalya was the next one to get a title shot and beats Kelly Kelly, then Nattie could feud with a jealous Beth Phoenix or even a heel turned Kelly Kelly, sadly I doubt it, whoever looks best on a magazine will keep the title, if a 'different looking' diva holds it it will just be a transition for Kelly, Eve, etc.

If Kharma wasn't on the shelf right now I see her being booked the same way to be honest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts