Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys :)

Do you think that the women's tag team belts, and if the rumors are true Becky vs Ronda vs Flair, will be the beginning of the end of the brand split?

IMO, I think the split will end but not anytime soon. I believe that the belts will belong to a brand and that Charlotte will simply jump brands.

What do you think?

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
5,464 Posts
I don't think the brand split is going to end. I'm not a big fan the idea of brand split anyway but the roster is now too big. It could be the end of titles being exclusive however and to be honest I don't have much of a problem with that. It would create a genuine reason for "brand loyalty" and supremacy instead of just choosing to remember these things every Survivor Series.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,248 Posts
Raw and Smackdown are going to be on two competing networks, both paying WWE ridiculous amounts of money, by the Fall. There is no way the brand split is ending. Some of the bigger stars might appear on both shows as to not get anyone's panties in a bunch, but we are getting two unique shows.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think the brand split is going to end. I'm not a big fan the idea of brand split anyway but the roster is now too big. It could be the end of titles being exclusive however and to be honest I don't have much of a problem with that. It would create a genuine reason for "brand loyalty" and supremacy instead of just choosing to remember these things every Survivor Series.
Raw and Smackdown are going to be on two competing networks, both paying WWE ridiculous amounts of money, by the Fall. There is no way the brand split is ending. Some of the bigger stars might appear on both shows as to not get anyone's panties in a bunch, but we are getting two unique shows.
What about the belts?

Do you guys think they will be unified?

I think this could go either way, even if the brand split stays, and if some talents are going to appear on both brands, there is a chance the belts might be unified but not for a while.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
The rosters are too large. There are too many titles. The women should get their own show and ppvs. Do dual-gender ppvs for the Big 5 (including MITB), but outside of that keep it separated. Every match and every show is a damn title match now and we can’t even get Andrade/Rey type matches on ppvs.

·
F*** This indy flippy shit
2,222 Posts
It should be for the women’s division. Consolidate the 2 single title, add a women’s mid-card if you must and have 1 division. There’s not enough credible women for 2 brands each with their own title.

Same should be done for the men’s tag division. 1 title/tag division shared on both brands.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts