Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i mean lets be honest he was getting zero to no reaction before wrestlemania, and we all know there are a bunch of followers who will cheer or boo a person just because everyone else is doing it, was that crowd the ones who set this trend of cheering this bland character, no offense to d- bry and his marks, but how could such a bland character be so over, he bring nothing to the table but in ring ability, which casuals could care less about,

is this just a trend?

·
Banned
2,968 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Im sure the YES chants started at WrestleMania and since then D Bryan has become more over than ever before.

·
Registered
458 Posts
No that squash match at mania helped bryan. Plus he's good on the mic and great in ring. Only room to grow

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
The notion that Bryan wasn't getting a reaction before Wrestlemania is completely false. Watch any video of a Bryan promo and actually have the volume on, he's been able to generate heat for quite a while now. The YES chants were also sporadic at the time.

His 18 second loss though created a monster, might be the best thing to ever happen in his wrestling career.

·
Registered
38 Posts
exactly ^^^

you people need to stop. He's been getting Daniel Bryan and Yes! chants for a while now, and it started well before Mania. I can provide evidence if needed. He wasn't getting overwhelming chants like he is at the moment, but you guys who are implying the crowd was giving him the Rob Conway treatment are dead fucking wrong.

Here's an example - listen to the crowd after Bryan hits Orton and Show over their heads with the championship. What are they chanting? Please, let me know..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY4AEk-DwRw&t=8m41s

·
Banned
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
exactly ^^^

you people need to stop. He's been getting Daniel Bryan and Yes! chants for a while now, and it started well before Mania. I can provide evidence if needed.

hell, listen to the crowd after Bryan hits Orton and Show over their heads with the championship. What are they chanting? Please, let me know..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY4AEk-DwRw&t=8m41s
ten people chanted his name three times, so what, big deal

let me show you proof from my theory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvKg1pEFQDQ&feature=related

or even

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piOldaPEkKk

·
Banned
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol 10 people? fuck outta here

and then you post those old ass videos. Its well known Bryan's heel turn was the result of him getting over. He was still a face in those videos you posted. try harder [email protected]
he was actually a heel in the second video

im not going to go into name calling, i will be the better man here

by the way

IS YOU MAD OR WHAT​

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
i mean lets be honest he was getting zero to no reaction before wrestlemania, and we all know there are a bunch of followers who will cheer or boo a person just because everyone else is doing it, was that crowd the ones who set this trend of cheering this bland character, no offense to d- bry and his marks, but how could such a bland character be so over, he bring nothing to the table but in ring ability, which casuals could care less about,

is this just a trend?
He was getting reaction before WM 28 though they were never at the caliber at the Miami RAW after WM 28. You call Bryan marks blind, but the only blind person on this forum is you.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts

is this just a trend?
Daniel Bryan and A.J. came out to start the show to a lot of boos. Bryan made A.J. tell everyone how much she loves him. It was hard to hear anything because he was being booed so loudly. A.J. added that Bryan is going to make Sheamus tap out at WrestleMania 28.

March 20, before Wrestlemania

eat hot dicks from a bowl, breh

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Nah, D-Bry is the GOAT that is why he is so over. He's been over with the crowd for months and at WrestleMania everyone realised how amazing he actually is, and so he got even more over.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
You know that same crowd that gave The Rock a big pop and reaction is the same one who chanted for Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania and RAW. So does that mean that Rock is bland just because most smarks popped for the Rock? Smarks don't just chant for anybody most of the time.

·
Registered
778 Posts

is this just a trend?
Nah dude,Bryan's been getting lots and lots of boo's,read live reports for old SD's post Rumble.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts