Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Babyface of WF
11,713 Posts
It should be geez I'm not sitting through a longer duration between those two....

It started off well then got tiresome the rest of the way until Wrestlemania when the right guy got his moment and didn't look pathetic losing when he was already getting his ass handed to him for months.

·
Registered
23,501 Posts
I mean it should be. They feuded for 4 months and the babyface got his big moment at the end of the day winning. There is nowhere else to go with this story and they were running out of ideas the last month or so anyways.

KO won, he's moving on. Seth seems like he's doing something different now. They should not interact with each other again for a long time.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rollins vs Kevin Owens WWE Championship at Summerslam? Rollins wins the MITB, cashes in on McIntyre, Owens beat him at Wrestlemania. Monday Night Messiah vs The Kevin Owens Show.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Please let it be over. I'd rather them explore the Rollins/Murphy dynamic more. Sure, it feels too early to split them up but the Monday Night Messiah gimmick is going nowhere except lame midcard hell, and it isn't doing much for Buddy's stock at all. Give him some promo time, let him carve his own identity. He worked much better as a babyface anyway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts