Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I watched Battleground I realised the match I was most excited for was the Rhodes/Shield, it also turned out to be the best of the evening.
I think this might be due to it being the best story going, and it was a genuinely feel good moment when they won.

I only wish that Battleground didn't happen until around when HIAC is due to occur as they story's could have had more time to develop.

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
Yeah, I think it is, I'm interested to see where Goldust and Cody go, IE will they tag, will they be in a singles push?

Remember at The Royal Rumble, it was looking like a possible Cody/Goldust feud may have been on the cards too.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,843 Posts
I think why their match was the most exciting at Battleground was the Goldust. He is a freshly returning legend who can still go. I wouldn't say it's the most appealing or best storyline right now.

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
I think why their match was the most exciting at Battleground was the Goldust. He is a freshly returning legend who can still go. I wouldn't say it's the most appealing or best storyline right now.
I was VERY impressed with Goldust last night!

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Without a doubt, and their match at Battleground proved why, easily MOTN nothing even came close. Crowd loved it too

1 - 6 of 6 Posts