Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since The Miz is mentoring Daniel Bryan, could it be possible that Bryan turns face and takes on The Miz for the US title at Wrestlemania? The Match would be good and what a better way to build a new star?

·
Undergoing a gimmick change.
2,385 Posts
No chance, he's debuting a month before Wrestlemania, on a show with the ultimate goal of getting onto Raw or Smackdown, and you think he'll be in a title match at Wrestlemania? Miz will be in a much more high profile match, the NXT guys won't have a chance at being at Wrestlemania, in any format.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
no, he's not going to get his head kicked in.

question answered.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
At some point, YES!

He will... GET HIIIS F**KINnnn HEEEAD KICKEEDD IIIN!!

DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO!!!

·
Is a Snit Head
22,158 Posts
It seems WWE is already building for Miz and Danielson to have a bad relationship so I wouldn't be surprsied if they eventually have a match. I don't think it will happen at Wrestlemania, that just seems too soon.

·
Registered
46 Posts
So the Miz will be the expert veteran and the best wrestler in the world is debuting as a rookie?
What about Bryan Danielson the world superstar?
So this is him "paying his dues" in WWE I suppose!!!
What are they thinking in WWE?
They took them two good years to realize the true value of CM Punk, now the so called "experts" are gonna waste a true elite wrestler like Bryan Danielson...

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Well since The Miz is mentoring Daniel Bryan, could it be possible that Bryan turns face and takes on The Miz for the US title at Wrestlemania? The Match would be good and what a better way to build a new star?
We dont even know whether Bryan will be a heel or not yet. We're assuming he is cause his mentor is a heel.

What id love to know though, is whether WWE did this on purpose, hoping to get this kinda reaction from the smarks, with the intention of Bryan and Miz clashing throughout the season of NXT, and building up a big fan base for Bryan so that when he gets promoted he can enter straight away into a feud with Miz for the US title and it will be such a big deal because of it.

Or...WWE just stuck Miz with Bryan for no real reason other than to perhaps have Miz help Bryan develop a character and mic skills, and now that the IWC is going mental at the idea of Miz teaching Bryan anything, they have stumbled into something that could be "AWESOME." Excuse the pun :)

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
So the Miz will be the expert veteran and the best wrestler in the world is debuting as a rookie?
What about Bryan Danielson the world superstar?
So this is him "paying his dues" in WWE I suppose!!!
What are they thinking in WWE?
They took them two good years to realize the true value of CM Punk, now the so called "experts" are gonna waste a true elite wrestler like Bryan Danielson...
"Rookie" means WWE rookie, which he is. WWE has come right out and said that Danielson has tons of experience in their NXT promo.

Let's wait until he's actually on a brand for a while until we call him wasted, shall we? No, that's not how the IWC works...

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
It seems pretty clear that there will be tension between Miz and Bryan, it's being set up that way. I wouldn't expect Miz to get his head kicked in anytime soon though - anyway, isn't only Orton allowed to do that on WWE programming?

Also, I wonder what the Cattle Mutilation will be called in WWE? I find it hard to imagine that name going over with them...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts