Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isnt another christian should be world champ thread so dont worry.

But what do u think? In 2005 christian was awesome and i think quite similar to the miz prior to the miz winning the gold.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
More deserving? No, firstly Christian is better at all aspects of wrestling than The Miz. Christian in 2005 had been through a shed load of great matches. Not even just the TLC Tag matches but also a few great one on one matches (see vs. Jericho at WMXX and vs. Shelton at SSeries 2004). The Miz? I don't think he has ever had an above decent match unlike great.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Christian was better on the mic, more charismatic, much better in the ring and was more versatile. So overall he was definetly better. Additionally Christian had been wrestling over 10 years back then so he also deserved the push more. Not hating on Miz, just Christian should've been in his position 5 years ago

·
Registered
7,449 Posts
No, but Christian screwed himself. Had he waited for a little longer, Batista would have been injured and he would have won that battle royal against Kurt Angle. Maybe.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
They were just about the same, both got their potential Main Event upstarts dissing Cena and cutting more promos than they were having matches, obviously Christian's far superior in the ring than Miz and has a wide catalog of good matches so in terms of overall performance, Christian deserved it more in 2005 than Miz did in 2010 and that's not an insult to The Miz.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
No, and i'm a fan of both. I believe Christian would of won the belt but nothing was going to take the belts of Cena or Batista that year.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
This is an unfair comparison, because Christian was and still is better and more deserving than Miz in every possible aspect.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
No, Christian is actually good and doesn't need Michael Cole to get him over.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Obvious spite thread is obvious.

·
Banned
542 Posts
No, but Christian screwed himself. Had he waited for a little longer, Batista would have been injured and he would have won that battle royal against Kurt Angle. Maybe.
^ How did Christian screw himself

And Christian is more deserving of have a Main event title reign.

Christian has had alot of great matches miz not so much.

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
The Miz is one of the most horrific wrestlers I have ever seen. Christian is more deserving by default. Miz isn't even worthy to be above jobber status.

·
Undergoing a gimmick change.
2,385 Posts
I'm a big Miz fan, but I can recognize that Christian definitely deserved the World Championship far more, down to his ring skills and hard work for almost a decade. It's a shame, unless we get a big E&C feud Christian will never come close to a World title either.

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
Just no.

Christian was, and is, more deserving than MTV star Miz in every single way.

Christian got completely screwed over in 2005, everybody apart from Vince could see he should have been made world champion that year.

·
Banned
542 Posts
Just no.

Christian was, and is, more deserving than MTV star Miz in every single way.

Christian got completely screwed over in 2005, everybody apart from Vince could see he should have been made world champion that year.
^ This

·
Asuka
96,360 Posts
He's not even more deserving than Christian now.

Having said that, I'm about an equal fan of both, but Christian is at least equal on the mic, if not better given the same opportunities, and far superior in the ring. Christian is one of the top 5 workers in the WWE and Miz is still somewhere closer to the bottom.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Christian is more of an allrounder compared to the Miz, who is a pure entertainer. I feel Christian is one of the top 10 mic workers around right now, Miz barely makes it into my top 20 so the only strenght he has he still gets outperformed by Christian, especially when Christian goes heel. As for charisma and ringwork, I also prefer Christian. Basically everything Miz does, Christian does better, or much better. And I'm talking about the current Christian, he never lost it, the only difference to then is that now he is beeing used in random storylines only instead of receiving a push he deserves imo.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Christian def. should of had a title run in 2005 but he was unfortunately part of the Cena 2005-2007 Superman Era....he got left in the dust along with Jericho, Angle, HHH, HBK, Orton, Edge, and many others...

1 - 20 of 96 Posts