Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He can't wrestle and he can't speak English, so that's the two crucial requirements out of the window from the get go.

I can't think of anybody who's worse.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Kelly Kelly

·
Banned
390 Posts
But he draws for the Indian audience and is still over with the US fans. For a guy IWC shits on so constantly, I cant truly say I find his matches boring.

·
Banned
350 Posts
He can't wrestle and he can't speak English, so that's the two crucial requirements out of the window from the get go.

I can't think of anybody who's worse.
He wouldnt have got a job if he couldnt speak english, he cant speak english very well.

But on wrestling levels he might just be, its probably his physique, i never saw him run, something is probably wrong with his leg and balance.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
cm punk that vanilla midget is the worst ever lulz

·
Best in the World
2,522 Posts
What happened to him? He pretty much hit the deck trying to kick Epico (or Primo I can't tell the difference)

Does he have something really wrong with his legs? They are like sticks. Seeing him with Big Show though, they both looked really happy, they must be pretty good friends.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
His not the worse ever Wrestler in the WWE. He just isn't a very good one. The worst wrestler is probley someone like Horswoggle.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
His matches are O.K if he's fighting some of the more athletic people who can sell well. I remember a fight he had with Shawn Michaels and was quite impressed. His appearance along with the theme song and good sellers give him a good presence.

So, there are worse people.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
I wouldn't say he's the worst because technically its not his fault, he can't help that he's a bumbling, stumbling, buffoon. Its just like mayballine, maybe he was born with it. Still super over in other countries other than mine and yours, so Vince is going to keep him.

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,834 Posts
But he draws for the Indian audience and is still over with the US fans. For a guy IWC shits on so constantly, I cant truly say I find his matches boring.
its cus you mark for fuckin lord tensai, boring matches seem to be your thing.

and nah giant Gonzalez was worse

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
He's pretty much a national fucking icon in India.

Oh and no, I think that award would go to some of the uh... "female wrestlers" that WWE have put out.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
He is one of the worse, and currently the worst wrestler in the WWE today.
All he can do are chops and that weak ass finisher he does.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
He's definitely one of the worst. Watching him and Show run through Primo and Epico like a couple of local jobbers was sad. I know because Show and Khali are so big they should naturally be booked strong, but why even put the tag champs against them to begin with? So the heel team can have a problem with the heel GM? It's just stupid.

Cole made a passing mention to the tweets from the champs about not getting booked so I guess that storyline's gonna be another mid-card one that doesn't get any proper attention (like the awful McIntyre losing streak angle).

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
dont care what ANYONE says - he is By Far The worst Wrestler in the wwe and possibly Any wrestling promotion !!! in fact no he IS the worst, hes dull - he cant do anything and he is just plain Boring !

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Khali's only purpose is to draw the Indian audience, the guy can barely even walk much less wrestle. Has he had some kind of knee injury? The way he slowly limps around the ring makes me think he has. Anyway he is the worst male wrestler WWE has currently, I mean even Hornswoggle can do better.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts