Wrestling Forum banner

Is The Core turning face?

1253 Views 11 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  marleysghost
Surely the WWE wouldn't put a heel vs. heel faction match at Wrestlemania? If it happens at all.

N.B. I refuse to add the extra R to the group's name
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,409 Posts
It definitely seems that way to me, especially with the promo a few weeks ago how they were talking about being a cohesive group and what not

It seems like they're trying to be more about pure dominance rather than just ganging up and beating the crap out of everyone at any chance they get

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
No, not at all. I don't know where you're getting that idea from. A heel group fighting another heel group isn't out of the ordinary as long as there's a legitimate reason for it, and there is. Furthermore, it will not result in a WrestleMania program. Barrett will face Undertaker and Punk will face Orton.

· Lucy Snorebush
2,155 Posts
2 heel groups would work perfectly fine, I mean you have the most obvious back story ever. They'll fight over who's the superior group, simple as that.

· ☜ đeadbent ☞
302 Posts
It would work

There are still plenty of CM Punk fans and there are plenty of fans wanting him to get his ass kicked to, no matter who it is.

Both factions can shit on the fans every week and they will still get a "Yay/Boo" chant at Wrestlemania.

· Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would like to have seen the Corre and Nexus team up or be aligned with each other, but I'm just a fan of proper Factions

and OP... you 'refuse' to spell the name of this group correctly? ok?

Because it looks stupid and I don't like it :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.