Votes: 7 21.2%
  • no

Votes: 26 78.8%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Read it somewhere that Cena era is over.

Can it be true?

Is Lesnar or Punk or anyone ready to take the mantle from Cena?

Or as hated as he is,Cena is irreplaceable as of now?

·
Registered
286 Posts
After seeing the PPV I'm saying a big loud NO. We've all seen SuperCena, most of us dislike SuperCena, but last night at ER he became something.... else. It was like.... Power Cosmic Cena.

Now what's gonna happen is Cena takes his time off, Lesnar goes on a rampage and leaves destruction everywhere. Months go by and NOBODY can stop him, then guess who makes a heroic victorious return? Yeah.... I fucking hate it already :cuss:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
hopefully no. as he still has to loose that one match which means changing of the guard is in order.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I'm going to say yes because I really hope it is..

However knowing WWE, it won't be over until we all stop watching and the company goes bust.

·
Buried by the man with three H's
1,166 Posts
The Cena era won't be over for another 10 years, we've had about 9 years... Roll on 2022, WrestleMania XXXVIII (38).

He is this generations Hulk Hogan, except everyone loved Hogan whilst he had his Hulkamania gimmick in the late 80's/early 90's.

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
He will still be in the main event, but he is starting to take the backseat so others can try their hand at the main event. Cena is able to lower his workrate and get a much needed break from the ring, and other wrestlers are able to test the waters of the main event. Win-Win for us.

·
Banned
6,530 Posts
Cena:"You think it's over just because I got beat down? It's not over. The games have just begun!"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts