Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Brock coming back and causing Cena to bleed both on Raw and at Extreme Rules, will they allow other wrestlers "bleed?" I know its fake blood, but i love seeing it. so what do you think? will we once again see WWE superstars bleed?

·
Registered
80 Posts
After Brock coming back and causing Cena to bleed both on Raw and at Extreme Rules, will they allow other wrestlers "bleed?" I know its fake blood, but i love seeing it. so what do you think? will we once again see WWE superstars bleed?
It's only when they are necessary to the storylines and to the characters. They are not common nowadays because cutting yourself cut also cause AID problem as well.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's only when they are necessary to the storylines and to the characters. They are not common nowadays because cutting yourself cut also cause AID problem as well.
This is true but i still love seeing it.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Yes, Cena had magic fake blood coming out of his head. There was a secret sachet buried beneath a really really good prosthetic scalp...

·
Registered
348 Posts
LOL not true at all mate, you think that the superstars in a corporation as big as the WWE wouldn't be blood tested regularly?

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Hopefully its only utilized when necessary, as to not have it played out. If it happens by accident, then, it happens. But as far as planned blading, it should only be done when needed.

·
Registered
567 Posts
What part of you thought that blood was fake?

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
no way fake blood. cena/lesnar match looked real blood. cena busted mouth was fake I think.

·
Banned
882 Posts
It was fake, but don't expect it to be a norm. The show is still PG, at least for now. Brock is probably the only guy who will get blood right now.

I'm not sure the blood was fake. Looked pretty real to me.
It was supposed to look real, that's the point.

·
Registered
567 Posts
It was fake, but don't expect it to be a norm. The show is still PG, at least for now. Brock is probably the only guy who will get blood right now. It was supposed to look real, that's the point.
I don't understand how Cena's bashed skull could be fake blood? Unless i'm missing something....

·
Registered
516 Posts
The blood was definately NOT FAKE. Idk whether they meant to draw blood both times but it WAS NOT fake. Anybody with common fucking sense would know that. You people talk like you KNOW it was fake, like your connected with the business and you got the scoop... LOL Well it was definately not fake and for your info the 1st time, ( with the mouth busted open ) was no supposed to happen but Lesnar landed a punch, hence why Cena got legit pissed and came back after him.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
The good thing about it being used so rarely is that it really is MASSIVE when someone actually does bleed. Only Lesnar / Cena and HHH / Taker have had blood in them from what i can remember since PG.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I hope so. Or should I say that I hope they stop trying not to bleed. Blood can be a vital part of a match.

·
Registered
567 Posts
The good thing about it being used so rarely is that it really is MASSIVE when someone actually does bleed. Only Lesnar / Cena and HHH / Taker have had blood in them from what i can remember since PG.
That's why it was SO good, because it's so rarely, if ever, used these days. It made it all that more exciting and legit. Years ago when someone was busted open with the slightest touch it looked so staged and put on.

When I saw Cena's head at ER, I was invested in the match from that moment and I knew it was going to be amazing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts