• Neither

Votes: 23 37.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since some here hype AJ up as a good wrestler and some bash her promo skills, here's a match and a promo of hers from FCW. You can judge for yourself.

AJ and Naomi (Promo)

AJ vs. Jaime (Match)

She deserve the hype? Deserve the bashing? Or deserve neither?

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
AJ deserves the bashing, because she's handed the hype.

Video 1 - Naomi overpowers her on the mic.
Video 2 - Jamie goes toe-to-toe with her in the ring.

In other words, she's an average Diva. Obviously, she's all-around better than the likes of Kelly Kelly and Rosa Mendes, but who the fuck isn't?

She has her strengths and weaknesses just like everybody else, and is no better than any other rookie on NXT. But she gets treated like a goddess by the IWC simply because they like to dick ride anybody that looks like an underdog. In Season 1 it was Daniel Bryan. In Season 2 it was Kaval. And now in Season 3 it's AJ. Whatever.

OP, all your FCW video accomplished was make me to like Jamie more, who I thought was a robot in the ring.

AJ Lee, and all the hype that surrounds her, is bullshit. GRADE. A. BULLSHIT.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
I say she Deserve the bashing. to me she's a 10 year old who found her daddy's stash of crystal meth.
QFT
AJ deserves the bashing, because she's handed the hype.

Video 1 - Naomi overpowers her on the mic.
Video 2 - Jamie goes toe-to-toe with her in the ring.
QFT

In other words, she's an average Diva. Obviously, she's all-around better than the likes of Kelly Kelly and Rosa Mendes, but who the fuck isn't?
Kelly Kelly wrestles better than AJ and has the physical appearance OF A GODDESS. Kelly > AJ.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Kelly Kelly wrestles better than AJ
:lmao

I'm sorry but that statement is just wrong. Kelly Kelly couldn't even pull a hair-grabbing move properly.

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
She deserves a hard bashing

j/k she's annoying as hell and a total suck up

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
:lmao

I'm sorry but that statement is just wrong. Kelly Kelly couldn't even pull a hair-grabbing move properly.
I've seen Kelly do hurricanranas and shit , shes fine... still haven't seen much out of AJs wrestling except when she almost took Jamies head off in the match the OP posted

But you see here... that video with AJ as a conceited bitch , I'm totally fine with AJ like that... its this obsurd trying to act like an amplified X10 Mickie James that annoys the fuck out of me

Btw , after you've all seen that match the OP posted you should all go pity vote for Jamie just to try to help her not get eliminated 1st , cause NXT has only shown us Jamies mic skills but that FCW video shows you shes a solid wrestler too , and thats without alot of experience either so shes got great potential... they better keep her around whether she gets eliminated or not...

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I've seen Kelly do hurricanranas and shit , shes fine... still haven't seen much out of AJs wrestling except when she almost took Jamies head off in the match the OP posted

But you see here... that video with AJ as a conceited bitch , I'm totally fine with AJ like that... its this obsurd trying to act like an amplified X10 Mickie James that annoys the fuck out of me

Btw , after you've all seen that match the OP posted you should all go pity vote for Jamie just to try to help her not get eliminated 1st , cause NXT has only shown us Jamies mic skills but that FCW video shows you shes a solid wrestler too , and thats without alot of experience either so shes got great potential... they better keep her around whether she gets eliminated or not...
There's already one conceited bitch character in NXT which is Maxine and she's better than AJ at playing it so i'm sure people backstage asked AJ to change her character before NXT started, too bad she chose to be an annoying "nerd" lol.

I agree Jamie has potential, it seems she has the passion too considering that she worked hard to have a very built body, and based on the NXT introduction video of hers she seems very enthusiastic to be part of wrestling business.

Don't worry, i'm sure Jamie won't get eliminated first, i think it will be Aksana, she always gets X-pac heat from the crowd which is a shame because i like her. I voted for Kaitlyn though. :p

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Well in all the polls we've hosted here on the forums Jamie is last place in all of them :( so I worry

Edit : I also would not be happy to see Aksana go 1st , Aksana is an amazing comedy character

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Well majority of this forum also believed that Alex Riley was gonna win the season 2 of NXT so........

You will never know the way of WWE's thinking.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Well majority of this forum also believed that Alex Riley was gonna win the season 2 of NXT so........

You will never know the way of WWE's thinking.
Well the thing is when there was polls about season 2 Kaval was winning them all by a landslide

Thankfully , Kaitlyn consistently beats AJ in our polls so at least theres that...

I do think Jamie will probably be around win or lose , she was brought up as a ring announcer before any of these others.

Oh and maybe Riley should show up and give AJ an atomic wedgie then throw her nerd gimmick ass in the trash can head 1st :)

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Well the thing is when there was polls about season 2 Kaval was winning them all by a landslide

Thankfully , Kaitlyn consistently beats AJ in our polls so at least theres that...

I do think Jamie will probably be around win or lose , she was brought up as a ring announcer before any of these others.

Oh and maybe Riley should show up and give AJ an atomic wedgie then throw her nerd gimmick ass in the trash can head 1st :)
That's weird, because i thought it's already a "norm" that IWC have to root for indy wrestlers, lol. Yeah Jamie probably will still be around as an announcer if she loses, but that's not saying much though because Savannah was also an announcer and you know what happened to her.......

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Yeah but pfft Savannah wasn't attractive at all , Jamie has the face of an angel and the body of the potential greatest woman wrestler who could ever live. (Shes like a chick John Morrisson)

I think Kaitlyn outdoing AJ in votes despite IWCs unholy love for indy wrestler has alot to do with that this time its women , where in the minds of guys hotness > everything else

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Yeah but pfft Savannah wasn't attractive at all , Jamie has the face of an angel and the body of the potential greatest woman wrestler who could ever live. (Shes like a chick John Morrisson)

I think Kaitlyn outdoing AJ in votes despite IWCs unholy love for indy wrestler has alot to do with that this time its women , where in the minds of guys hotness > everything else
Savannah is attractive IMO, she just doesn't have a "diva" look, and there's already one asian origin wrestler which is Gail Kim and Gail is lot more attractive and talented than her.

I personally prefer a diva with wrestling talent, though Kaitlyn still doesn't have one (lol) but overall she's almost perfect, i predict she'll be The Miz of diva division because i'm sure she will eventually improve drastically even though it may take years because she doesn't even master the basics yet at the moment. She just needs to train in FCW way more often just like Kelly Kelly did during her early days in WWE.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Shes hot & uses the spear as a finisher , works for me... she can be the female Edge , which oddly she does look like a girl version of Edge

Yep thats me.

Tony , Marking for spears since Goldberg.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Shes hot & uses the spear as a finisher , works for me... she can be the female Edge , which oddly she does look like a girl version of Edge

Yep thats me.

Tony , Marking for spears since Goldberg.
Aside from her spear i think she's nothing like Edge. She's just too laid back to be Edge because Edge is pretty much temperamental all the time, lol.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts

If Edge was born a girl or Kaitlyn was born a man , I mean , do you see the resemblance? lol
Ehh, i don't see it, and Edge is not hot IMO (no homo). I think she looks similar to Riley, though you have to imagine it so hard, lol.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I don't think she deserves the bashing
But I haven't watched all of NXT so idk
I see how she is found to be annoying or whatever but I think she's cute and that Hornswoggle hug thing blinds my judgment
Now I know it wasnt all that but it was still nice
I'd like to see her turn heel in some way lol

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
You mean literal facial features , I just meant the two have same hair length and same hair and skin colors

1 - 20 of 42 Posts