Wrestling Forum banner

Is th miz he only key to this wade barrett plot?

2K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  Kendra2400 
#1 ·
I like this build up so far cena being free at the expence of randy or being fired. So what do you think is gonna happen I now think either wade is gonna win o the miz's MITB is gonna be forced this time fo sure.

#2 ·
I could see it happening. Barrett wins the title, Cena attacks him, Miz cashes in his MITB contract. He *might* be the first guy to fail when he cashes in the contract though. The rest of Nexus could thwart his attempt, and they probably wouldn't allow Cena and Riley to fight off the entire Nexus while Mix pins Barrett.

#4 ·
It would make perfect sense. Now only if WWE were smart enough to do such a thing,

#9 · (Edited)
This would be a problem, but there's a simple way around it. Barrett wins, Cena is done with Nexus, so he gives Barrett a massive beatdown, then you have Nexus chase Cena out of the building and that leaves Barrett all by himself.

But it will never happen. They won't feed Barrett to Miz, his first reign is going to have to go on at least a month if not longer. At this point, Miz would probably lose when he cashes in anyway. ~_~ At least I'm prepared for it.

#8 ·
I don't see for a second there being a second DQ win/loss outcome, so I fully expect Barrett to win the title, otherwise that would take some creative savvy to keep Cena in WWE with a straight Barrett loss over his head. Whether he holds it for two minutes or beyond is a whole other question... Miz is looking more and more like the key to all of this for sure.

#10 · (Edited)
This has to be what creative is planning on doing, for several reasons.

First, there are 3 things we KNOW are going to happen at Survivor Series:

1. Randy Orton will lose his WWE Championship.
2. Wade Barrett will win the WWE Championship.
3. John Cena will help Wade Barrett win the WWE Championship, and leave Nexus.

But there has to be a swerve somewhere, because things just don't happen that easily. So it has to be The Miz and his MITB contract. That way, Cena becomes a free man, Nexus loses their most powerful member, and Wade Barrett dosen't walk out of the arena with the belt...for now.

I would say Miz ends up losing his cash-in, but creative has been playing with this shit for too long. If we don't see Miz be involved with anything regarding John Cena, Randy Orton, and / or Nexus, then it's bound to happen.

#15 ·
I thought long and hard so here it is what if the miz wants to pove once and for all how awesome he is by cashing it in fairly and making it a suprise triple threat match.

p.s I didn't really think hard and long about that just had to clear that up before trolls attack.

#18 ·
Well, for starters, Batista is a jacked up roid monkey who sucked Triple H's dick and Riley isn't.

I just don't believe it. I got my hopes up with Christian, he failed. I got my hopes up with Kennedy, he failed. I'm not going for a hat trick. He can be a major star, but they'll drop the ball, I have no doubt.

#19 ·
Pyro™;8989961 said:
Well, for starters, Batista is a jacked up roid monkey who sucked Triple H's dick and Riley isn't.

I just don't believe it. I got my hopes up with Christian, he failed. I got my hopes up with Kennedy, he failed. I'm not going for a hat trick. He can be a major star, but they'll drop the ball, I have no doubt.
Last time I checked, Alex Riley is being used just as much as Kaval, Husky Harris, and Michael McGillicutty. So basically, he's even with everybody else from Season 2.

#20 ·
Well, you may want to re-check what even means. McGillicutty and Harris are in Nexus. They have FAR better spots than he does, it's not even debateable. Kaval is jobbing on SmackDown!, but at least he has a contract. Riley doesn't even have that, he's not even on Raw. He's a manager. At least Kaval is getting humiliated when he's wrestling and not just some background character.

I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm convinced he has no future and before too long, he'll be released.

#22 ·
I think I need Nexus to be banned from Ringside so after Cena stays out there and beats down Miz
He's there to 3 Count Miz over Barrett

I think it's important for Cena to be the ref for Miz vs Barrett

#23 ·
i think the real question is, how long will the undertaker be out? because now he's involved with this whole nexus thing too. i just hope, when all of this reaches it's peak, it's a big, BIG payoff. like i said in another thread, it looks like a lot of guys careers are riding on this nexus stuff. barrett, miz, the rest of nexus, morrison(i say him because i think if miz wins the title, morrison will get a title shot because miz will gloat etc..he'll lose, but he'll get one anyway). hell, even cena. will he eventually turn heel? whats up with the undertaker? i just hope this ends with a big payoff and it doesn't end with alex riley winning a world title or something stupid like that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.