Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey my first topic :rolleyes:

is tazz from immortal group :confused: , i will tell you why i think that because he from 10.10.10 starts to be behind heels , eb talked bad to mike tenay last impact but not tazz and any one note that jj looks at commentary table a lot of times that is making me thought tazz is immortal
but the only thing making me ruled out :no: when tazz helping angle while jj attacking him

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I dont think he's part of Immortal, but he's definitely more on the heel side. On a side note, Taz continues to crack me up with those little potshot one-liners he throws in on the knockouts. Like a month or so ago saying Taylor has a face for radio (i think it was Taylor)and last Impact saying Robbie must have really long arms when he hugged Cookie around the waist..lol.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
I don't know, he probably doesn't know and TNA almost certainly don't know. This is just more fail from Taz as a colour announcer.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think as immortal wanna take over TNA they will have referee (jackson eb's son) & commentary (tazz)

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Isn't it the colour commentator's job to get behind the heels anyway, or at least play devil's advocate? Lawler's done it for years, as have others, including Don West pre-Taz in TNA.

Tenay's job is to call the moves and do straight commentary on what is going on in the ring. Taz's role is to support that in whatever way. There's no easier way to provide opportunities for further comment than by being contrary.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
He could be. on the helping Angle he didnt help Angle. He just told Jeff that he'd had enough.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts