Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I was watching the 2-21-11 promo videos. I watched them in the 2,3,1 order which goes like this, the undertaker walks in the house and then the song plays 'There ain't no grave can hold my body down' then they show a guy in a trench coat watching the undertaker from outside and then he goes inside the house to possibly put the undertaker back to rest, cause he was the guy that told the nexus to bury him alive and he's the 'bigger picture' he's the leader leader of the nexus. HE IS STING
As we all know Sting was in the nwo back in the days at wcw, he never liked wwe and he's been compared to the undertaker for years, so there's a possibility that he created nexus to punish the wwe and kill the undertaker. Cause that's the only way Sting vs Undertaker match at Wrestlemania would make sense.
What do you guys think?

· Registered
1,604 Posts
dude give up its not Sting its already pretty much confirmed its going to be Taker vs HHH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.