Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the recent news Sting joins WWE Alumni! Thats great for Sting and WWE but the question on everybody's mind is why? Is it for the new WCW dvd release coming up or is it a sign of things to come, will Vinny Mac finally get Sting to jump ship! Well we will see going to be interesting definetly a big Stinger fan followed his career since day one! So the big question if you were Vince McMahon how would you bring the Stinger onto the scene while making a big impact?

I would run two or three videos with the classic Sting cryptic messages WWE style but without giving anybody fan base or wrestler base any clue who it could be. And keep it a secret to everybody in WWE universe. And then have the lights go out maybe a brief lighting into the rafters and have sting there but don't keep the light on long enough for anybody to really recognize who it was. Now here is where it would get tricky would you build it up till after the rumble for a Sting vs. Undertaker match at Mania which all wrestling fans have been dreaming of for years or would you make and impact and use one of the top WWE talents to bring Sting in like John Cena, CM Punk or Randy Orton. Or bring him in as the number 30 entry at the rumble and have him clean house and challenge Taker at Mania. Theres just so many ways Vince could do it and profit from it. Me personally I would make an impact by having him come face to face with Cena, Punk or hell even The Rock or Stone Cold! But if Sting does finally come WWE will find the best way for him to make an impact! Share your thoughts and thanks for reading!

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
Oh, shit, is that what the alumni section means!?

That means we are finally going to see the return of Billy Kidman, British Bulldog, Brooklyn Brawler, Buddy Rogers, The Bushwackers, Butch Reed, DDP, Demolition, Dr. Death, Doink the Clown, Gillberg, IRS, JBL, Jake Roberts, King Kong Bundy, Lance Storm, Papa Shango, Rikishi, Ultimate Warrior, Umaga, and Vader!

It's going to be one hell of a year for WWE.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Oh, shit, is that what the alumni section means!?

That means we are finally going to see the return of Billy Kidman, British Bulldog, Brooklyn Brawler, Buddy Rogers, The Bushwackers, Butch Reed, DDP, Demolition, Dr. Death, Doink the Clown, Gillberg, IRS, JBL, Jake Roberts, King Kong Bundy, Lance Storm, Papa Shango, Rikishi, Ultimate Warrior, Umaga, and Vader!

It's going to be one hell of a year for WWE.
Best. Year. Ever. :lmao

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Hey look another Sting back to WWE thread
Dont like it then dont comment on it.

I think its a tactical move by WWE to show recognition to Sting, this will prime him should he ever come to WWE. They have also ran stories on him recently and shown some of his matches. There trying to show that their intentions in him joining WWE.

Reactions: MachoMadness1988

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Dont like it then dont comment on it.

I think its a tactical move by WWE to show recognition to Sting, this will prime him should he ever come to WWE. They have also ran stories on him recently and shown some of his matches. There trying to show that their intentions in him joining WWE.
No ....it's much cooler to make fun of someones post for no reason.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
Sting has been put in the alumni section because they're releasing a WCW Clash of the Champions best of DVD soon so they'll be using his likeness on the site to help push advertise it.

·
Banned
401 Posts
I'm going to laugh when Sting does show up. Not that I personally think he will but because the people that argue he won't are just as stupid as the people that say he will.

None of you know either lol...

As for how the WWE works, Sting being put on the alumni page is significant whether he shows up or not so stop being typical IWC darks, as in dork plus smarks.

·
Registered
895 Posts
It would be epic, Sting vs Undertaker at WrestleMania, but they needed to have two clashes, one at SS and another at WM, so that Sting got the victory at SS and Taker at WM.

Lets hope that Vince and Dixie can work something out, for the sake of the wrestling fans.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I don't think Sting needs to go to WWE. He has already accomplished alot without going to WWE. If he does go to WWE, it would be nice to see a Sting vs Undertaker feud.

·
Banned
882 Posts
fpalm Never gets old.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I don't see Sting coming but I don't really see him not coming either. I don't really have an opinion either way. Who knows with Mr. Borden?
Didn't he already make it clear last year he preferred the worst PPV main event of the early 21st century that lasted for 30 seconds against a drug addict instead of perhaps the biggest match in his career against The Undertaker at Wrestlemania?

that's the message I received, anyway. Even if he didn't know the match would turn out that way, picking Jeff over The Legendary Deadman in the first place was already a colossal mistake.

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
I'm pretty sure WWE is going to induct Sting into the HOF.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts