Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question. When I original tried getting on it asked for my password. I couldn't for the life of me remember what it was (I tried a few variations of one's I've used before, but had no luck) so I tried the password change option.

It sent me a new one but that didn't work. The thing that caught me was that it still recognized my name. So my question is is there anyway to find out if my old name is still on the database or not?

I noticed pretty much all the other staff still have their accounts so I didn't know if we were somehow spared and I'm just an idiot for not knowing my pass. Or if in fact I was one of the many unlucky folks who've been sent back to the prehistoric era.

Doesn't really bother me either way but I figured it was worth asking.

·
Mixed Martial Arts
3,203 Posts
Slam, if you changed your password during the June 24-Sept whatever date then it doesn't memorize it. Try to remember your old password if you changed it. Same thing happened to me, I tried like 50 combinations and couldn't get it then I realized I sould try my old password.

·
There's A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity. I
17,319 Posts
When I looked up your name, it says the last activity on that account was:

Last Activity: 05-28-2005 01:55 PM

Does password recovery work? I know you tried to get a new password, but maybe try that, I don't know.

Did you not use that account from May 28th, until June 24th? Because 6-24 is the day that the forum has been reverted to.

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Nah, I only changed it when this stuff happened. But I haven't had to log in for like a year and a half as it was always remembered. (Hence why I can't remember it)

Ahh well. I'll try a couple more things before I give up.

EDIT: Ahh, so if one was inactive during that period they got lost too? Looks like that damn bolt of lightning just struck twice!

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
Just ask Nitey, Flashy or Cody to change it for you through PM or something. Just make sure you keep records of it :).

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
An admin can easily just go into your profile and change your password. It doesn't show me your password or give me the option to change it.

Are you doing the right username? When I looked it up it was I AM SlaM, no underscores. I thought it had underscores.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Knowing how much you smoke.....better write it down on your forehead.

Or, something you always look at. Your bowl, or bong. I know you have one.

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I could tattoo it on my penis aswell. I see it everyday. :D

About the username though, it had it remembered on my comp with underscores but I'll try it without and see what happens. I've had both versions (when I changed to QueefyMcJigglefist and then changed back I had to use another variation...so that could be the problem.)

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Praise the lord! (You know him as OZ.) :agree:

Good call on the underscores.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Hey, like I said....I never had to log in. It's kinda like the invisible man's ****. It's there, but you just don't see it enough to remember every little detail about it. :D

Reactions: xDRZx
1 - 14 of 14 Posts